Glossary: CBD-Central Business District (I think downtown or city center for American folk)
Warning: bright colors ahead, you might need sunglasses. LMAO!
Bridgeport, present day...
News of Krisis’ and Leigh’s secret nuptials had Bridgeport in frenzy as everyone scrambled to get their hands on copies of Dirt.
Once again, like when Krisis and Leigh first stepped out as a couple, the public was divided.
One half, the KriHards, were thrilled for them. They thought it was about time the father of Vampire rock music made an honest woman out of Leigh, they wished them nothing but love and happiness.
The other half though, thought the marriage was a recipe for disaster and it was doomed to fail. Bets were taken to see how long they would last, most gave them a year; it seemed that was the average lifespan of celebrity marriages.
It wasn't hard to figure out which half Carmen supported. Unlike the rest of the haters though, she wasn't going to sit on her ass and wait a year for the marriage to fall apart. No Sir, she was going to take matters into her own hands. She didn't have a solid plan yet, she'd banked on Joshua getting the security code to the Frost mansion, but the bumbling idiot had failed to produce the one miracle she needed since Michaela never invited him over, preferring to meet with him at very public places.
It wasn't hard to figure out which half Carmen supported. Unlike the rest of the haters though, she wasn't going to sit on her ass and wait a year for the marriage to fall apart. No Sir, she was going to take matters into her own hands. She didn't have a solid plan yet, she'd banked on Joshua getting the security code to the Frost mansion, but the bumbling idiot had failed to produce the one miracle she needed since Michaela never invited him over, preferring to meet with him at very public places.
Carmen hated admitting it, but she was back to square one. Sure, Beau was still very much on board, putting in the final touches to his grand plan. But if there was one thing she knew well, it was to not trust and depend on anyone for her own happiness.
She had to have a plan B if Beau’s plan fell through. But until she did, she’d resorted to stalking Krisis again.
But she wasn’t stalking him as such; she was just watching his house, learning their movements. She’d discovered the Frosts were creatures of habit; they followed their routines to the t and there was no gap whatsoever where she could get Ashleigh alone, she was always surrounded, if not by the kids and Krisis, it was her bodyguards.
Carmen knew though that sometimes fate had a way of disturbing even the most solid of routines. And when fate decided to pay the Frosts a visit she’d be right there, waiting in the wings, ready to wipe the smug look off Mrs. Frost's face. She couldn’t wait…
As Carmen continued to scheme and plot in her car, it was business as usual for Krisis, Leigh and their brood; the triplets had their first appointment with Dr. Adrianne Scott, their psychic-ability trainer.
With traffic from the lake to the CBD backed up, it was a miracle they managed to make it for their 2pm appointment.
The doctor’s rooms were warm and inviting, homely almost, with children’s drawings plastered on the bright walls, and colorful chairs strategically placed around the room.
A massive fish tank, much like the one Krisis and Leigh had in their home, glowed with exotic fish and other aquatic animals behind the receptionist.
As soon as Kristian saw the young boy of about six or seven years at the activity table, he toddled over to him and made himself at home, much to the receptionist’s delight.
There was nothing homely about Dr. Adrianne Scott though. She didn’t even look like a psychic or a doctor. In fact Leigh could swear she’d walked straight out of the cover of Vogue.
The first thing she noticed was the doctor’s large blue eyes; they glowed bright like Sapphires. Her shoulder length hair, a golden halo around her perfect heart shaped face, was to die for, and her china-doll complexion reminded Leigh of a mannequin, cold, beautiful, but perfect in every way. She was tall and slim, but with just the right amount of curves to make her desirable to the male species.
Leigh felt like a cardboard cutout next to Dr. Scott. But when Krisis, sensing her anxiety, pulled her close to him and brushed her lips in a lingering kiss, much to Dr. Scott’s surprise, she instantly felt like a princess in her own right.
“She has nothing on you, love,” Krisis planted the thought in her head.
“You think so?” Leigh raised an eyebrow.
“I know so. You, my dear, are pure energy,” Krisis assured her.
Dr. Scott cleared her throat. She didn’t know what they were saying to each other, but she was very much aware of the telepathic conversation going on; the way Krisis nuzzled Leigh’s neck, and her pleased sighs, gave them away.
She led them to her office. Like the reception area, it was spacious and colorful, there was only one window in the room, but it let in plenty of light and showed off a breathtaking skyline. An abstract painting hung proudly on the wall above the tan love-seat, and Leigh found herself struggling to breathe.
“My painting,” she cried as she gazed at the picture of a raging inferno ravishing the skyscrapers of Bridgeport. She remembered it very well; it was one of her very first paintings, right after her parents died, when her anger and grief burned hot, and her disillusionment too.
“Yes, I’m a huge fan of your work. I was disappointed when your gallery closed its doors,” Dr. Scott explained.
Leigh nodded. There was nothing else to say. She would have loved to go back to painting, and maybe one day open up another gallery. But with the kids, and Krisis touring she knew she’d have to put her dreams on hold. For a very long time.
Dr. Scott invited them to sit, and they spent an hour discussing the triplets’ abilities, their medical history and the proposed training programs.
The doctor recommended one session per week with each child and since they didn’t share abilities she’d have to see them separately.
Azalea’s training would focus on Electro-kinesis techniques, Ariel’s’ on telekinesis and Kristian’s on pyrokinesis. But all their training regimes would share core elements like concentration exercises, visualization and meditation and energy work.
With the paparazzi forever on her trail, more so now that she and Krisis had tied the knot, Leigh wasn’t receptive to the idea of driving in to the CBD thrice a week with the kids. Dr. Scott volunteered to conduct the sessions at their home, for a considerable fee of course. And it was agreed that starting the following week, Mondays she’d work with Ariel, Wednesdays with Azalea and Fridays were Kristian’s.
Dr. Scott was confident the training programs would be a success, she guaranteed results within six months, after all she’d worked with children far younger than the triplets and they’d done tremendously well.
As they were leaving, she gave them a program brochure which included parents’ testimonies. She also scribbled phone numbers of other psychic trainers and doctor’s, claiming they’d vouch for her; she was the best in her field.
Krisis and Leigh left feeling much happier than they had when they walked in. They talked about Dr. Scott on their way to pick up Lily from playschool.
Apart from her sexy looks Leigh liked the doctor and she had a good feeling about her. Krisis was happy as long as she was; but he did suggest they put her on two months probation, and if they didn’t see results or changes in the triplets then they’d explore other options. Leigh agreed.
Though it was late, just after 5pm and almost dinnertime, Leigh agreed to a quick detour at the park for a picnic, Krisis thought the kids deserved the treat since they were well behaved at the doctor’s and Lily was a good girl in class, she didn’t bite anyone.
As Leigh and Krisis played with the kids and nibbled on hotdogs, neither paid much attention to the redhead sitting not too far from them, coddling a black cat resembling the stray they’d almost adopted just weeks earlier…
But Carmen was very much aware of them, and their perfect life.
Soon, it would be her perfect life.
“Soon,” she promised Knick-Knack as she kissed the top of his head…
_____
Credits: the receptionist is Pixx' simself. Thank you Pixx for le donation!

The T-Shirt looks better in black, but it's recolorable. And I think it will come through in a diff color in your games so you can just change it to black or mix up your own colors.
Here's the download link for both the posters and the t-shirt. It's .package files and they go in the mods folder. Let me know if the T-Shirt is not the right one, I made so many I don't even remember which link is for what t-shirt.
























Well Carmen seems to be taking the news of the wedding better than I expected. I thought she would go into a crazy rage of some sort. The calmness is a little scarier I think.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they are figuring out a way to work with the trips abilities.
The doctor's office was great, I loved the kid drawings and things on the wall.
Jaz,
DeleteCarmen suffers from borderline personality disorder (BPD), which makes her highly unpredictable, you never know how she's going to react to something, especially where Krisis is concerned. She's in the idealizing phase right now where Krisis can do no wrong, but that can soon change and she'll start demonize him again and go crazy on everything around her. I agree on her calmness, it is scary.
Thanks for reading!
I'm glad to see the triplets are getting help but is it wise at the moment and as for Carmen, get a life of your own. She is one creepy women
ReplyDeleteLckygrl,
DeleteLeigh and Krisis feel it's the right thing to do, their powers need to be manageable by the time he goes on tour. LOL @ your comment about Carmen. I think she's found a life she wants, and it's Leigh's!
Thanks for reading!
Oh cool! I knew the receptionist looked familiar lol. I've gotta redo my simself's hair and upload her again, as my hair is different now (I've got a poof and sometimes an afro).
ReplyDeleteI <3 the K-Infinity paraphernalia
I'm glad you love the K-Infinity ware. Thanks for reading Pixx!
DeleteShe is a very scary girl. I am really worried for Krisis and Leigh, and the children. I hope the psychic-doctor helps the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteI love that kiss pose, it is so delicate.
Van't wait for more :)
Fae,
DeleteTrue dat! She is one scary lady. I think you are right to be worried for Krisis and Leigh, Carmen is too close for comfort and they don't even know it.
I love that pose too, the shot turned out great.
Thanks for reading.
I've read your story from season one up until this point and I am so so so glad I stumbled upon your story...you truly indeed have a talent for writing and I can't wait until the next update :D
ReplyDeleteCaramelChick4u,
DeleteWow, thank you so much, your comment made my day. I really appreciate you taking the time to read all the seasons and leaving me a comment.
Thanks for reading!
I loved this new chapter! It's really great that the triplets are getting help, but I can't shake the feeling something bad is going to happen soon - involving Carmen! She scares me (in a good way :)). I love your writing and will carry on reading!
ReplyDeleteFlightlessAngel,
DeleteThank you! I'm glad you loved the new chapter. Leigh needs them to get help before Krisis Leigh's, otherwise she won't cope with them on her own, he's the only one who can calm them down. And you might be right about something bad happening, and Carmen could very well be right in the middle of it.
Thank you so much for that, I appreciate your support!
~ I do not know what is scarier,Carmen in a rage,because things are not going her way,or her quiet acceptance of the Frosts nuptials,I am waiting for the irrational out burst that follows a set back for her as far as Krisis is concerned! Scary! don't you think!
ReplyDelete~ It is good to see the little ones are learning to control their gifts! I hope it is a successful venture,but it is worth a try!
~ I loved the way Krisis assured his new wife,& to the surprise of all,including Leigh herself!
~ Carmen,was a bit too close for comfort in the park!Does she want to get caught???????
~ Loved it MORE PRETTY PLEASE!(",)
Hey BFF!
Delete-I know right, Carmen is one unpredictable lady, and her moods change all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually has a meltdown soon.
-Leigh's really banking on the training helping them, she won't cope on her own when Krisis is on tour.
-Yes, your "sex on a stick"! It was just what Leigh needed to get rid of her insecurities and what a way to assure her!
-Carmen is getting more daring and bolder with each encounter.
Thanks for reading. More over the weekend if I get a chance.
What? Carmen didn't go bonkers over the wedding-news? Shocking! I thought she'd pull a Britney and shave her head or something.
ReplyDeleteLove the 'reassurance' kiss Krisis gave the missus! That was one gorgeous shot!
And the family outing was so serene and peaceful, not minding the psycho in the shots...
MOARRRRRRRR!
JM
DeleteLMAO. You never fail to crack me up. Maybe she took her "calm down" meds before she read Dirt.
I love that kiss too, and the shot, I think it captured their chemistry pretty well.
LOL @ "psycho in the shots"
Thanks for reading, and there shall be more soon.
Hidden in plain sight, Carmen seems to be good at that. Looking forward to the kids' sessions. I just hope the "good doctor" stays professional. Great read Val.
ReplyDeleteQK
DeleteI like that, "Hidden in plain sight". I won't really be focusing on the training sessions as such. So far the good doctor's intentions seem good, let's hope they stay that way. Thanks for reading!
Haha, I do love Carmen's boldness and her constant scheming. The bad guy always has to put in a bit of extra work!
ReplyDeleteAeon,
DeleteYeah, me too. I love her boldness. She's too good. Thanks for reading!
As is per usual Carmen is freaking me out. I;m getting used to it. She creeeeeps me oooooooout.... O_O I dunno, maybe it's the whole stalking thing, but I think it's more how far she has spun this tale and convinced herself it's the truth! D: I just want somebody to splash cold water on her face and make her realise that she's delusional! I don't get how she has this wild idea that by killing leigh she can have her life!
ReplyDeleteBut ignoring that, le doctor lady is much too pretty to be a doctor! I'm just a tad suspicious... But for now I shall give her the benefit of the doubt... >_> Besides, we already have one (crazy) lady after our Krisis, so i'm willing to ignore her. I hope these home visits go well though!!
I'm hoping the triplets can control their skills all fabulously and everything. ^_^ Hey, does Lily not have a skill then? And ALSO HEY, is Krisis gonna decide to unlock his ones?? :O Methinks that would be interesting.... But maybe not while everything is pretty unstable as it is.
And Ooooh! The t-shirt! I'm so gonna download that! :D
Eni,
Delete*hugs*
I like Carmen and her craziness. But I can see why she'd freak you out, everything she's done so far isn't remotely normal. And you're right, she's taken her fantasy way too far, and she's told herself this lie for so long it's starting to sound like the truth in her mind. It doesn't help that she's in Beau's and Joshua's company. LOL @ your suggestion about someone splashing cold water on her face. If only there really was such an interaction in the game!
I'm with you on the doc, she's way too pretty. But it's not her fault God blessed her with such beauty. As of right now, I can safely say the relationship she'll have with the Frosts is strictly professional.
I thought about Krisis and Krimsyn unlocking their abilities, it's possibility, but maybe further down the line. And no, Lily doesn't have any special abilities, her mom was an ancient Vamps, and hybrids are created through Vampire/Human relationships.
And thank you for downloading the t-shirt, and of course for reading!
I hope the doctor is able to help the triplets get a hold on their powers. And my goodness Carmen is so far out on the crazy train... just getting rid of Leigh (or whatever she has planned) is certainly not going to make it her family! I can't wait to see what she has planned and how it plays out.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE LINK!!!! I am so happy to have the shirts and posters again!! I have a teen sim who is a huge K-Infinity fan =]
Kelly,
Delete*hugs*
The good doctor comes highly recommended, and she's confident she can help them. That's true, about Carmen, killing Leigh doesn't necessarily mean she'll get Krisis.
No, thank you, for wanting to use them. And maybe your teen sim can attend one of the K-Infinity concerts when they go on tour?
Thanks for reading!
I can't wait to read what happens when "Soon" arrives. They looked so happy in the park. Lovely pictures. Going to the next chapter.
ReplyDeleteDutchy,
DeleteThey are a happy family, it's just too bad evil's lurking so close by.
Thanks for reading!