I've put up some pic spam of the concert lot I've been working on. It was a MF to design and to build, but at last, there's a concert venue. So YAY K-Infinity fans, go book your tickets :)
A large part of what the band does will be posted on this site since I rarely get a chance to weave it into the story. I don't put much focus on their careers as such, but when I do mention concerts or gigs in Krisis' chapters, I'll put up some pic spam on the band's blog.
I'll be adding bios, news on the band, etc. The links are already on the side of the blog, so check them out. And Qui, I've linked up Leyna's interview with JD & Krimsyn :) Thanks again for featuring them in your story, it certainly added to their exposure.

Cool!
ReplyDeleteNo thank you for allowing me to use them!
She is looking forward to another interview very soon! :)