73. Writer's Choice (thrall)

Genre: Paranormal romance, drama
Type: Series
Characters: Leigh & Krisis
Word Count:  2019 +
Warning:  language, nudity, adult situations, badly constructed vampire lore
Rating:  M- (coarse language, adult situations, nudity. N.B-Applies to the whole series)
Summary: Leigh is enthralled
________

Barnacle Bay, present day...
The following day, Leigh was ready to move things along. They didn’t have much time left in Barnacle Bay and she wanted the bond to be formed by the time they returned home. Krisis had explained everything about forming a blood bond.
She’d never had a problem with him drinking from her, and she knew, for him this wouldn’t be any different. But this was whole new ball game for her. The idea of drinking his blood scared and thrilled her at the same time. She felt like she was stepping off a cliff, and she had no idea what she’d find when she reached the bottom, and she could only hope her landing was somewhat okay.

She checked her reflection one last time in the mirror above the mantelpiece. When she was sure she looked good enough to eat, she left the living room and made her way to their bedroom.
Krisis was on the phone, talking with the band, when the bedroom door opened. His breath caught in his throat, and he stuttered a long string of nonsensical sentences into the phone, plunging his band members into utter confusion. They had no idea what he was saying, and to be honest, he had no idea either. He was more concerned with the ravishing beauty in the room.
 
He caught her reflection in the mirror, and he turned around slowly to drink in the vision of perfection before his eyes. He could swear his heart stopped for a good five minutes before resuming its pace again.
“I’ll call you right back,” he lied, as he hung up on the band. He wouldn’t be calling them back. Not for a good few hours at least.

Leigh looked devastatingly gorgeous, and he could only stare at her in awe as she lingered in the doorway, somewhat unsure of herself.

As he held out his hand for her to come to him, he couldn’t help but marvel how utterly enchanting she looked in red. The silky fabric clung to her like a second skin, emphasizing her soft curves.

“I’m ready,” She announced, and he wasn’t the least bit surprised.
She’d asked a lot of questions since their talk about forming a blood bond, and he’d done his best to make things simple for her. He’d been surprised at how calm she was when he’d explained she would have to drink his blood three times, on three separate nights for the bond to be formed.

After the first encounter, if they weren’t so close already, she’d have intermittent, but strong feelings for him. She would dream of him or find herself frequenting places where he was likely to show up.With the second drink, he’ll be able to persuade or command her with little effort. Though he won’t have a complete hold over her just yet, her feelings for him will be strong enough to influence her behavior.The third episode will complete the blood bond; binding her to him forever. Once the bond was formed, no other vampire would bind her again, unless he died and their bond was broken. He’d have to feed her occasionally to reinforce the bond.
He’d wanted their relationship to be on equal footing, and he hated the idea of Leigh being his thrall, completely under his spell, but if a blood bond ensured they were eternally bonded without him taking away her humanity, then so be it, it. He’d just have to find a way to reconcile himself with the idea of the power he had over her. As twisted as the whole idea sounded, he hoped Leigh understood they were doing this out of love, and their need to be together forever, and not because he wanted to dominate her completely.
He lifted her in his arms with little effort, and placed her on the bed, before moving on top of her. The dress looked too good on her to be peeled off, but his need for her couldn’t be denied any longer. As lovely as it was, it had to go; it stood between him and what he wanted so desperately at that moment, Leigh’s warm body underneath him, her warmth wound tightly around his manhood.
His fingers began their battle with the dress, but she gently pushed his hands away.

“No distractions. Let’s do this right now,” she smiled up at him, feeling both anxious and eager to be eternally linked to him.

“Are you sure?” he asked, nibbling on her lips, gently biting on the soft flesh, causing her to gasp and moan against his mouth.
“Yes, I am,” she replied, running her hands through his hair.

He turned her around slowly, trailing kisses on her cheek, before moving to her jaw line. She arched her back, her body riddled with desire.

She gasped when his lips rested on her neck, his cool breath fanning her feverish nerve endings. He’d drunk from her lots of times before. But none of those times had ever felt this erotic, and she didn’t understand what was so different about tonight. Maybe it was the thousands of candles illuminating the room, or the fire raging in the fireplace, or the sight of the two them in a heated embrace, reflected on the mirrored floors. Whatever it was though, it drove her wild with desire, and yearning.
 “There’s no turning back after this. You’ll always be in my head, and know what I feel. Are you sure you want that?” He asked, his voice trembling with emotion.

“With my life,” she murmured, tilting her neck, and exposing more of it. In one swooping movement he bit on the soft flesh, and emitted an excited rumble from deep in his chest. Dazedly, she heard his greedy growls as he lapped at her blood, his grip tightening around her.
Leigh felt dizzy and lightheaded. She swayed on her feet and clung on to him, thinking any second now she’d pass out. As if he’d read her mind, Krisis pulled away from her neck with a lot of effort.

“Did I hurt you?” He asked, feeling remorseful suddenly when he saw the gashing wound on her neck, with the blood slowly dripping to her collarbone. He’d never done that before. He was always careful with her, taking only what he’d needed. He blamed their time apart for his loss of control. The first drop of her blood after two months had driven him over the edge, and he’d forgotten all thought and reason, his one desire at that moment had been to take his fill and satisfy the gnawing hunger deep in his gut.
Leigh shook her head, knowing very well that if she told him the truth he’d want them to stop. But she wasn’t backing down now. She wanted to be his till eternity, and if it took some pain to get her what she wanted, then so be it.

Krisis read her thoughts, and she was right, he did want to stop, but he knew how important it was for her to be one with him, to know his thoughts, and to feel his emotions.

“Your turn,” he whispered in her ear.

“I—I don’t think I can,” she cried softly.

“Yes, you can,” he replied firmly, turning her to face him. He slashed his wrists with his bloodied fangs and offered his gushing wounds to her. At first it was hard for Leigh to bring herself to drink from him, afraid she’d hurt him somehow.  But after much encouragement from Krisis she finally gave in.
She’d never drank from anyone before, so she had nothing to compare Krisis’ blood to, but judging from the greedy way she latched on to him, she guessed, if he was human he would have been what vampires would call a perfect donor.

Seeing how sloppy she was, Krisis shed had off their clothing, and she didn’t even notice they were half naked, until he gently pushed her away from him.
“No!” Leigh hissed. Her sudden thirst was not yet quenched. She grabbed at his arm again and instantly dropped her mouth to the gash on his wrist.

“You’ve had enough, Leigh,” Krisis tried to loosen her grip, but she held on to him, slurping noisily.  It didn’t register to her that the wild, animal-like, guttural sounds were coming from her.
Their first exchange lasted only a few minutes, but for Leigh it seemed to go on forever as they continued to latch on to each other, only stopping to kiss and makeout, before she feverishly went back to his wounds.
The heat started off slow at first, but it wasn’t long before the molten fire spread its way to her whole body, and she clung to Krisis, screaming her guts out.

“What’s happening to me?” She cried, trying to pull away from him, but he held on tightly to her, trying his best to stop her wild convulsions.
As quickly as the heat came, it was gone. She almost collapsed on the floor, but Krisis quickly caught her.

“Did it work?” She asked softly, she couldn’t meet his eyes. She felt so ashamed of herself.

Look at me. Krisis commanded silently, and she looked up at him, convinced she was going crazy. His lips had not moved, but she’d heard his voice so clearly.
It will take time. But if you can hear this we are well on our way. Leigh heard his voice again in her heard but she still didn’t react.

Leigh, I love you. This time she reacted by throwing herself in his arms.

“I’m sorry. I know what you said, about taking in a little, but I couldn’t control myself. I couldn’t stop? Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She cried, worry written in her eyes.
It’s okay. I’ll live. He replied silently.

He watched her reaction carefully, and he knew she’d heard his thoughts.  But Leigh was refusing to respond to his thoughts telepathically. And he thought he knew why. She was afraid of the power her animal urges had over her, afraid that his blood had the potency to send her over the edge, afraid of losing control like she had over the past few minutes.

It’s okay. You have nothing to be ashamed of. He assured her again, tracing his palm on her cheek.

“Please hold me,” she murmured breathlessly. And he obliged. It wasn’t long before they were on the bed, their bodies entwined, locked in a carnal embrace. For the next few hours Leigh’s stamina surprised both of them, but they knew it had to do with Krisis’ blood in her system.
Making love with Krisis had always been an incredible experience, but this time, their love making reached new heights. The merest of his touches, the lightest of his caresses, sent her on the brink of earth shattering orgasms. From the moment he buried himself inside of her, she felt herself literally disintegrate; she had no idea where she ended and he began, they were so thoroughly enmeshed in each other, it was hard to figure out which thoughts were hers, and which emotions were his.

I’m here. Trust me. Let go. I’ll catch you. He assured, sensing her disorientation.
His love for her overwhelmed her, and she couldn’t escape his thoughts. She cried when she saw herself through his eyes, and at that moment, she knew no one in the world loved her more than Krisis. To him, she was perfection in its purest form.

I love you. She finally conveyed her thoughts as she slid her body over his and settled her warmth around him. The simple words would never be enough to adequately express what she felt for him.

I love you more. He replied, raising his hips to meet her sensuous thrusts. He could get used to this, not having to say a word to her…

He didn’t have to tell her he was ready, she read his mind, and she wound herself tightly around him, welcoming his seed, before collapsing on top of him…

18 comments:

  1. Yea,day 1 of the blood bond complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, yep. But I won't be showing day 2 & 3, otherwise it would just be repetitive. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was intense and very sexy! These two months have done wonders for these to as far as their lovemaking goes. Now that they know what it's like to be apart I see them doing everything they can to make the most of their time.
    I like the idea of this blood bond. Something he doesn't share with Dr. Bitch! Speaking of..is it too late to put in a request for her to die slowly?

    These prompts were amazing! See, you need not stress! You are great at conveying the emotions of all of these characters and have us on the edge of out seats waiting for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, I lost the link to your stories thread on the exchange, please send it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qui, *blushes*

    Yeah, two months of celibacy can't have been easy. LOL. And they will make the most of their time, now that they've found each other again, both are afraid to let go, they now know what it means to exist without the other and it's not a place they want to find themselves at again.

    LOL, true, he's never had a thrall before, never wanted one, never saw a point for such a bond, even the idea of having complete power over Leigh doesn't sit so well with him.

    Thank you. I get very antsy when I have to get into vampire lore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very well done.
    I love how Leigh craved Krisis' blood as much as he craved hers.
    I agree with Qui, two months sure has had a wonderful effect on their love life ;)
    You love scenes are beautifully done, not to over board and you can feel the love between them so well.
    I like how you showed Krisis struggle with having power over her. I know when you truly love someone you want them to be who they are, not what YOU want them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holley, thank you, coming from you, the master of love scenes, I'm flattered.

    It did. Absence does make the heart fonder I guess :)

    Again, thank you, that means a lot to me. Sometimes I get scared, wondering how much is too much. As much as I feel a mature relationship should be explored, and sometimes in detail, a part of me doesn't want to offend readers.

    I'm so glad that part about Krisis shone through. He truly hates the idea of the two of them not being equal or Leigh being his subordinate, and he never wants her to think he's dominating her, though in reality he now has a firm hold over her.

    Thanks for reading Holley, and all your other comments. I will reply to them as soon as I get a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Infinite Night story?
    Here is the link to it:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/308312.page#4194665

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, only just spotted this.. I haven't been online much today, I found out I'm pregnant so been a little busy lol.

    Wow very well done, so sensuous and sexy, yet rather intense. Hmm.. not sure why Leigh couldn't get enough of his blood, is that supposed to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leah, thanks for the link. Will check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, congratulations :)

    Thank you. And no, I don't know if that's supposed to happen. Like I mentioned in the warning, I suck at vampire lore. In her defense I'd say she was a little too eager to get over her hangups and went a little overboard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Was that good for you, too? I think I need a cigarette. (Funny, I don't smoke...)

    SUPER intense, and so perfectly Leigh and Krisis. Absolutely loved her loss of control, and his worries over being controllable by him. Those things added so much depth to what on it's own was a fabulous joining of true love.

    Bravo, Val. Happy Valentine's Day, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Appropriate posting for today, romantic, sexy and adult. Well done. Do the story you want Val, you can show an adult relationship in a sims story, and you did it so well. Stunning shots and words. Solid piece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jill, you need a cigarette you say? LMAO.

    I was anxious about this prompt, going deep into vampire lore makes me nervous especially since there are so many brilliant vampire sim stories out there.
    Everything those two do is always intense and all consuming, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing, it can get destructive.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, it's great to see you back at this. Thank you, I'm thrilled you think it was appropriate for V-Day. I'm not a huge fan of the day, but I thought I'd get my sims in the spirit of love and sharing, and I guess Leigh and Krisis took sharing to a whole new level. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This chapter was amazing and so fitting for V-day! It is good to see them finally bonded! The wonderful thing about fictional stories like these, with backgrounds already to them, is that you can pull some of the lore into your story, but you can also form your own...you don't have to stick with what is known!

    The shots were just incredible, the vibrant red color just screamed love, sex and hunger! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, there was just something beautiful about this entire chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. At least we know Leigh's going to be safe <3 I just wished Krisis would turn her... 3 years seems like a long time :D The red dress looks gorgeous on her. The passion just ozzed out from everywhere. The setting was so beautifully done.

    I'm glad they didn't go through with the wedding.. such bad timing to tell the guests though. Jesse is such a great guy... like Leigh i just wished his family would accept him as who he was!

    Such gorgeous shots too

    ReplyDelete