Last week sometime I was on The Sims 2 site, looking through my page, and I came across one of my very first stories and I had this crazy idea to do a redux in Sims 3.
So here it is: In Your Wildest Dreams!
Please check it out and follow the blog to stay up to date. It's a 5 part serial and I only have the synopsis and the character bios up so far, the prologue should be up shortly...
P.S. This will in no way interfere with your weekly dose of Krisis.
So here it is: In Your Wildest Dreams!
Please check it out and follow the blog to stay up to date. It's a 5 part serial and I only have the synopsis and the character bios up so far, the prologue should be up shortly...
P.S. This will in no way interfere with your weekly dose of Krisis.
