144. Rock On, Baby Mama!

Warning: lots of pink and blue ahead, tears and smiles, rainbows and sunshine. And oh, a few surprises!


Bridgeport, present day...
Krisis was dressed and ready to leave for Krimsyn and J.D’s dinner party. He went to their bedroom to check on Leigh, only to find her slumped on the bed, crying her eyes out.

“Leigh, what’s wrong?” He sank on the bed beside her.

“I don’t want to go!” He could barely make out what she was saying; her voice was muffled by the pillows.
“Come here, tell me why.” Krisis held her closely, running a gentle hand in her tangled hair.

“Look at me, I look like a whale. I don’t fit in the dress. I can’t even paint my toe nails,” Leigh broke down again.

“You look beautiful, and you don’t have to wear the dress if you don’t want to,” Krisis told her, but Leigh was having none of it.

“Okay then, we’ll stay home,” Krisis suggested. Leigh shook her head as she sat up and he was thoroughly confused now.
“Look,” he sat in the arm chair in front of her. “Do you want to go? We won’t go if you don’t want to. We can order pizza and watch a movie?”

‘No, let’s go. Krimsyn will be mad at us if we don’t go. But I don’t want to wear the dress. And I want to paint my toenails, but I can’t reach my feet anymore,” she sniffled.
Without saying a thing, Krisis went to the closet and looked through her outfits.

“What about this one?” He asked as he held up a black silk dress.

Leigh shook her head. It was too formal and she didn’t think it would sit well on her round stomach.

For fifteen minutes Krisis took out one outfit after the other and each time Leigh’s sniffling grew louder and louder. None of the outfits strewn on the bed and floor fit her anymore. Eventually they settled on a pair of black leggings, which miraculously still fit her, and a white beach kaftan. 
“You look gorgeous,” he kissed her gently to show his approval before helped her back on the bed.
When he placed her feet on his lap, Leigh protested, but he wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“I got this. I know how to apply nail polish,” Krisis assured her.

“Past girlfriends?” Her voice had a tinge of jealousy.

“No. Krimsyn. She used to make me play dress up with her all the time when we were growing up,” Krisis murmured, smiling at the memory.
Leigh grew silent as she watched him apply the nail polish carefully on her toes, she was impressed with his skills, in fact she praised him for ‘making her feet look pretty again’.
With the mini pedicure done, Krisis helped Leigh put on her shoes and he carried her to the car.

“I can walk you know,” Leigh protested weakly. She was secretly enjoying the attention though.

“I know you can. But I don’t want you to smear the nail polish. I worked hard on that you know,” he joked as he fastened her seat belt…
_________

Frost/Summers lake house...
“Surprise!” echoed throughout the room when Krisis and Leigh walked in.
Leigh burst into tears. She wasn’t expecting this.
She’d thought Krimsyn and J.D’s sudden “dinner party” was weird. But now she understood and she was touched.
Her family and friends had organized a 'Rockstar' theme baby shower for her and Krisis.
Leigh looked around the living room, amazed and blown away by the decorations; silver and gold stars hung from the ceilings and walls, beaded curtains hung in doorways, and as Krimsyn explained, it wouldn’t be a rockstar party without the strobe lights, fog machine and the black lights.
“This is amazing. Thank you.” Leigh brushed away her tears as she hugged Krimsyn and Eloise.
“You are amazing. And those little rockstars will be amazing too,” Krimsyn smiled, and knelt down to listen to her tummy.
Her eyes widened when she felt the babies’ kicks.
“Whoa! I think they’re playing drums in there.” Her squeals led their guests to clamor around Leigh.
For a good fifteen minutes she was put on display. Everyone wanted to feel her tummy and listen to the babies and pass their congratulations once again.
Krisis stuck very close to her the whole time, never leaving her side. He was a little aggressive with the male guests (especially Jesse) when they tried to get close to Leigh’s tummy.

“Make your own,” he told them over and over.
Leigh and Jesse drifted to the tiny kitchen and talked for a bit.

“Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would have dressed up, you know!” She punched his arm playfully.

“Ouch,” Jesse pouted, pretending to be hurt.

“Eloise called and I just couldn’t say no,” he added as he ruffled her hair affectionately. Each had missed the other very much.

Leigh learned there was more to his sudden reappearance than Eloise’s phone call.  His grandmother had passed on two months earlier and she’d left him a tidy sum and the house in Barnacle Bay, but he was thinking of relocating to Bridgeport. And since things had gone pear shaped between him and Shaun, the last place he wanted to be was Champs Les Sims. He wanted a fresh start and Eloise’ wedding in a few weeks was the distraction he needed.
"You seem happy,” Jesse smiled wistfully, thinking about their time together in Barnacle and how close they were to a happily ever after.  

 “Yeah, I am. I love him, Jesse. He makes me so incredibly happy. And he painted my toe nails!” Leigh told him and they both burst into peals of laughter at the last bit. Krisis giving Leigh a pedicure seemed so random; it wasn’t Rockstar-like as Jesse pointed out.

“Good. I am glad that hothead of yours is making you happy,” he told her. There was still so much he wanted to say to her, so much he wanted to get off his chest, but seeing her so happy and big with Krisis’ babies, he knew that ship had long sailed…
Later, Eloise divided the crowd into male and female groups, and the next hour or so was spent playing trivia games.

Baby Outburst and Baby Jeopardy were favorites, and in both games, the women came out victorious, after all they had Tanya Rock on their side. The former rocker had raised six kids, she knew everything there was to know about babies!
Dinner was casual and relaxed and everyone seemed to like the autumn salad for starters and Spaghetti Bolognaise for the main meal.
While everyone enjoyed cheesecake for dessert, J.D. and Krimsyn sneaked off to enjoy each other, their absence didn’t escape everyone’s notice.
“At the rate you’re going, we’ll be throwing you one of these soon,” Krisis joked when his sister and her fiancĂ© finally resurfaced. Krimsyn blushed and ignored his comment, while J.D. kept right on grinning like a Cheshire cat.
In their small piece of heaven, oblivious to the raucous in the room, Lily and Blake were happy to test out some of the triplets' toys; they wanted to make sure all the goodies worked okay and had no defects.
Michaela finally found the moment she’d been waiting for when she saw Cameron leave his place at the table and head off to the bathroom.

She followed him and locked the door behind her.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, shocked and amused to see her.

“I think you know,” she smiled, slowly making her way to him. “You owe me a kiss!”
“We’ve talked about this Mickey. Just a little more time,” he reminded her gently as he pulled her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head, holding her tightly to him. Her hair smelled like strawberries and sunshine. At that moment, standing in the middle of her bathroom, he realized it was his favorite smell in the world, and he wanted to wake up to it every morning.
“I’m tired of waiting,” Michaela replied, clinging to him. She wished they could stay this way forever, she didn’t want to let him go, just like she didn’t want to go back out there and pretend she and Cameron were just friends. She wanted the whole world to know they were in love and they wanted to be together.
“They will. Soon,” Cameron answered her thoughts. He gently pushed her away and opened the door, ushering out of the room.
In the living room, Leigh had just opened her last gift when her water broke.

“I think the babies are on the way,” she announced calmly.

“Woohoo! Yeah baby, that’s what I’m talking about!” Eloise couldn’t help but cheer.  It was about time...

________



Memory lane: Jesse Williams, is Leigh's BBF (bisexual best friend) and she almost married him in prompt 88. Lies of Season 2.

Credits: Tanya Rock is the founder of Dem's Rock Babies: a Sims 3 100 baby challenge, if you haven't read it, you're missing out on a great read. It will keep you entertained, leave you speechless, sometimes in tears, but often in stitches. 

Dem you write a beautiful story. Thank you for loaning me Tanya. She ROCKS!

Edit: I didn't have the link to this when I posted the update earlier on today, but here's some tot spam of Lily.

40 comments:

  1. Sweet chapter. I can't wait to meet the babies. I bet u Mickey and Cam will kiss before her 18th birthday. And Krysis won't be happy about it. Maybe all his kids will be to much of a distraction for him to notice. I hope he gives Cam a chance cuz Mickey and him are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dy-no-mite.

    I just love to torture you so. Thanks for reading.

    Babies will be in the next chapter. Most likely this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna,

    Thank you. You will meet the babies in the next chapter.I think you're right about the Mickey and Cam, they may just do that since Mickey's a little impatient.

    Definitely with the triplets and Lily Krisis wll have his hands full.

    I agree, I love her with Cam.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much for including Tanya in the surprise shower, and for the wonderfully kind words.

    I absolutely loved this chapter! Krisis was so sweet, it made my heart melt. I loved the way you described Leigh's emotions when nothing fit and the tenderness of Krisis painting her nails for her.

    Can't wait to see the babies or to see Cam and Mickey finally together at last. So glad I took a break at work to read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dem, you're welcome, and it's all true, you write beautifully.

    I'm glad you loved it. Thank you. It pained Krisis to see Leigh sad and he tried to do everything he can to make things easy on her.

    The babies are in the next chapter and the latest fav couple are only in chapter 148, so you'll have to wait a little longer for that.

    Thanks so much for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWW...that was so cute. Ok Krisis had me fall in love with him all over again painting her toenails.

    Jesse was a nice surprise, I forgot how cute he was...he knows to keep those ideas of her to himself.

    Yay for a little of Mickey and Cam, I want to see the babies but I really want next season so those two can get together finally.

    Bring on the babies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaz, lol, he did? Atta boy, Krisis. Cameron was starting to collect all the points! On a serious note though, I'm glad he won you over all over again.

    You'll see lots of Jesse in Season 5, all the Krisis ladies will need dresses with so many weddings, parties, etc, coming up.

    You really love those two, doncha?

    Babies are on the way.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Val. Val. VAL. Stop outdoing yourself. Just stop! Leave some talent for the rest of us, geez! Decorations, pictures, setting, dialogue.... it's all so perfect!

    That part in the beginning made me squeal, seriously. Krisis is so attentive and devoted to Leigh. HE EVEN PAINTED HER TOES. That is love right there. Leigh is the luckiest girl in the world... besides Mickey of course. Speaking of which, Cameron just kiss her already! You're killing me. A forehead kiss, that's it? Is there a fast forward button somewhere? Mickey needs to turn eighteen already. :)

    Talk about the most torturous cliffhanger ever, Val. You basically waved the babies right in front of my face, but still didn't let me see them! D:

    And holy crap, it's almost the end of Season 4. I remember when you just started this and I wasn't a huge fan of Sims 3 sims back then, but you were such a good writer that I decided to read it anyways, and I am so glad I did! Can't wait for the next season and I hope this goes on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. You get the point hopefully!

    <333333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw the baby shower looked so amazing and nooooooo season 4 can't seriously be nearly over can it?!? I'm not ready! Please don't tell me you do a long hiatus like American TV i don't think i could survive it! Please tell me that we get to see the babies before the season ends??

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMg OmgOMG Babies are coming!!!??? YYYEEEE! OMG

    Is that chapter going to be up soon? I want babies! Omg! Great chapter! I felt so bad for Leigh in the beginning, I don't like it when shes sad


    Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. A little refreshing breath of calm after so much turmoil. Now, I can't wait to see Krisi doing the "oh no! babies coming, babies coming" dance. haha. Wonderful update :) excellent pictures. Leigh watching Krisis, Krisis watching Jesse, Eloise's cheer. ^_^ ... Michaela following Cameron to the bathroom was funny. They have some issues around bathrooms *LOL* Can't wait to see more of them together, they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great update!!! I can't wait for the next one!
    I'll tell you, Leigh is the luckiest girl on the planet =] I wish my hubby would have painted my toenails when i was a beached whale in my last pregnancy haha And she has the sweetest friends and family! What an awesome shower!
    I just can't wait for the babies' arrival =D
    Oh, and thanks for the link to "Dem's Rock Babies"... i'm halfway through it now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I kinda like the turmoil! with that said the pictures were great! As always but I must say that every chapter now but I guess I can't say it enough.
    Season 4 is almost done too? Krysis is going to be a busy guy with the babies on the way and everything else that goes on around him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg!! The babies are coming! yayy
    I was dying laughing at Eloise "Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about!" Hahahahahaaa

    Krysis is soooo sweet!! D'awww carrying her to the car, surprise baby shower d'awwwwwwww

    Awesome chapter Valpre!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah finally! Nice kinda short ch i really think the baby shower was soo adorable and considerate nice work! Can i eat krysis up? He is sooo nice and considerate but totally hot! Is that even possible?
    CAnt wait for cam and michaela to be together ! But that will be hard i know .
    Nice one , cant wait for the babies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brooke,

    LOL. Okay, Okay, I'll stop and give others a chance. *blushes*

    Seriously though, thank you. I wasn't expecting your kind comment, it's very nice of you to say that and I appreciate that you think it was all perfect. It makes it all the more worth it to put so much effort into Krisis. Thanks again.

    I know right, I want DH to paint my nails too! Leigh is such a lucky girl, what I wouldn't give for such devotion and adoration. LOL, Cameron would love to do more than kiss her forehead, but the timing isn't right.

    Aw, I will so make up for that cliffhanger in the next update, I'll flood you with kiddie spam.

    Yeah, it's almost the end and I'm a little relieved, but mostly sad too. This season has been an eye opener in so many ways, not just for the characters, but for me as well in terms of my place in the Sims writing community. I'm so happy that even though S3 wasn't your fav you still gave Krisis a chance, your comments and so many others have made me to want to keep writing Krisis. Thank you for the laughs and for all your support.

    Season 5 will be a little different, it will be slow, with less frequent updates, I want to play the game too and enjoy some downtime, since I got sims 3 I've hardly played the game, it's just been writing and taking pictures and I'm so glad that Season 4 is ending right when Pets comes out. I plan to just kick back for a bit and play. With that said though there will still be updates, maybe twice a month instead of the usual 4 or sometimes more times. But Krisis will go on!

    Thank you, so much, for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angie,

    Thank you. I think it turned out great and it made all the hassle of creating the banners worth it. Yeap, the end of Season 4 is upon us. LOL, no I don't do long hiatuses, but with Pets coming out I realized I haven't gotten a chance to just kick back and explore all the other EPs, the last EP I played to my hearts content was WA and after that it's just been writing and taking pictures and more writing. So I'm going to take some down time for a bit and just relax. Plus I need to sort out my game, compress all my CC to make it run smoother, clean out bad CC, so with all that to be done, it won't be much of a break. But 3 chapters for Season 5 are written already. Updates will most likely be twice a month instead of 4.
    And yes, you get to see the babies in finale chapter, which is the next one BTW. I'll put up some pic spam.

    Thanks for reading and for leaving your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rose,

    *squeals* YES, babies are coming.

    And yes, the finale will be up soon. Thank you, Leigh was a trooper throughout the pregnancy, but she just fell apart right in the end. The pregnancy hormones kicked in late for her I guess.

    Thank you and thanks for reading and all your encouragement and support. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fae,

    It was needed after the rough six months they've all had. You know I was so hoping to catch Krisis panic, but he just stood there calmly and looked at Leigh panic instead and then he proceeded to follow her to the car when she decided to drive herself to the hospital.

    Thanks for the compliment on the pictures, your kind words make it worthwhile to put so much effort into them. I loved that whole watching thing too, and when they were eating, there was no staging, that's love right there, she couldn't stop staring at him, and I just had to take that picture.
    Michaela is still such a child in so many ways, impulsive and forward to boot, Cameron will have his hands full with her. LMAO, now that you mention that about bathrooms, I think you're right, Leigh and Krisis just after they rescued her from Vladimir's hands, Eloise and Devon finding out they are pregnant, Krimsyn and J.D. falling apart in their bathroom and trying to save their relationship, and now Mickey and Cam. WOW, so many bathroom events and I never even thought of it. LOL> But yeah, you just took me down memory lane, so thank you for that! Krisis has come a long way.

    Thanks for reading, Fae and all your support. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kelly,

    Thank you and the next one will be up soon soon, weekend I think.

    I know, right. I also want DH to paint my toe nails. And that's so true, she is very lucky to have to so many people who care about her and her unborn babies.

    The shower turned out great and surprisingly it wasn't a hassle to shoot like the After Dark party.

    Babies will be in the next update, prepare to be flooded with little Krisises.

    You're welcome about the link.

    And thanks for stopping by and for giving Krisis a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aeon,

    You do? Okay, prepare for turmoil in season 5.

    Thank you, that means a lot to me, your comment about the pics.

    Yeah Season 4 is coming to an end with the next update. Krisis will def have his full, juggling 4 tots, a girlfriend and the band won't be easy on him.

    Thanks for reading, Aeon, and for all your support.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nicky

    OMG *tackles you to the floor and slobbers you with kisses*

    Wow, it's good to hear from you. Are you well?

    Yes, the little Rockstars are on the way. I laughed at Eloise too.

    Krisis is a darling and her friends too for throwing her the shower.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  23. GirlyGirl,

    Agreed, FINALLY! It has to be the longest six months in sim history!
    It was nice of her friends and family to throw her the shower.

    Sure, how do you like him served, hot or cold? Your order is coming right up. LOL! Krisis is a sweetheart.

    Cam and Michaela will be together next season, but the path to true love has never been easy.

    Thanks for reading, I appreciate the time you put into Krisis.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I thought I replied already, but I don't see a comment from me, so I must have done something wrong! But besides that, YIPPEE the babies are coming!!! Its about time! Great chapter and I love how you portray Leigh feelings. That was pretty funny scene on the bed. Made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dutchy, I'm glad Leigh's feelings shone through for you and that the chapter was fun for you.

    Thanks for reading and all your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These last 3 chapters have been such a sweet, happy and romantic time for all involved. ;) I wish i got to go see K-Infinity live.. Carmen is really a huge fan i see. I laughed a little when she did her little stunt. They all dressed up so beautifully. The pictures were shown beautifully... loved how the song bought up so many memories between Cam and Michela. They're easily stealing the spotlight for me now ;D Why can't they just sneak a little kiss in.. you've got me hanging for me. Leigh and Eloise did a wonderful job saying goodbye to their old car.. Leigh shouldn't have been worried about her looks now. I'm glad Krisis has got her covered. It was such a secret surprise he could paint her toenails <3 Glad Krimysn and JD are well on the way to improving their relationship ;)
    And and our little rock triplets are coming.. Gah Krisis and Leigh have the most awesome game genetics ever!!! Can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mango,

    *hugs*

    It's always so great to hear from you! I hope you've been keeping well.

    I thought I should end the season on a happy note, with all the gloom and doom of the past chapter.

    LOL, we just need to make the band real and we'll be good to go.

    Carmen is def a huge fan.

    Wardrobe planning is always such a nightmare, and I really wanted them to dress up in costumes but it turned out I didn't have as many as I thought I did.

    LOL @ your comment on Cam and Mickey. I've noticed how they seem to be everyone's fav now, so I don't blame you.

    The KISS will come in the next season also. And it's really not my intention to keep everyone hanging, I promise.

    Letting go of the car was hard for both of them, but it had to be done. They'll always remember it with fondness.

    I know, right, she was so together through her VERY LONG pregnancy, and right at the end she just had to be a cry baby, but luckily for her she had Krisis and he knew just what she needed.

    Agreed. Krimsyn and J.D. will have a lot to deal with in Season 5 when Josh resurfaces, but for now they do need this alone time to fix things.

    Yes, finally! It really has to go down in history as the longest pregnancy EVER, as someone pointed out on LJ's simsecret community, she's practically been pregnant for almost three seasons. My bad, things take forever to happen in Krisis. The kids have taken quite a lot from both parents, I'll spam you guys with their pics with the next update, which by the way would have been done by now If I wasn't having so many problems!

    Thanks so much for sticking with this and for all your feedback, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!! Awwh...

    That is so completely adorable of the guys to arrange a little surprise baby shower for Leigh! SO CUTE!

    And I LOVE how he was painting her nails for her! That was SO cute! It's like, so he DOES have a ridiculously adorable cute loving side as well!! And how protective he was! SOCUTE! THE CUTE BURNS! IT BURNS!!! :'D

    Awwwwwh.... Im way too gushy to leave a coherent comment right now..... It was sooooo adorables....... :D

    I hope Jesse finds love! BUT IM NOT EVEN GONNA DWELL ON THAT COS HE NEARLY STOLE LEIGH FROM KRISIS SO SADLY NO MATE. I still want him to find love though.... Poor chicken wing.... :'(

    LILY AND BLAKE!! ARE SO CUTE! Awwwh.... They're friendship is the most ADORABLE THING!!! This entire chapter is making me overuse the words Adorable and Cute to the enth degree, tis mad! BUT THERE WAS SOOO MUCH!! :'D

    Are those IF's theirs or are they actually the triplets? They can't be right? ARE YOU GOING TO BRING IF's into this!??! Cos... That could be kinda interesting... >_>

    It's almost a shame Cam is so darned chivalrous and gentlemanly.... Really, it is... But at least this wasn't an ALMOST kiss again! They are SO cute together! Im really scared for her now though, cos I know what those three maniac peoples are plotting! That newbie vamp, im so worried about him! I really hate it when people are being fed the wrong information, like somebody is lying to them, telling them somebody good is really bad and oh god... I hate that so much... OHNOOOOOOOOES!!!!

    But back to now - CLIFFHANGERS ARE SOOO EVIL!!! D': TRIPLETS NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Leigh's had a long pregnancy hasn't she? ;)

    #Eni

    ReplyDelete
  29. Krisis was so loving with Leigh! Even painting her toenails!

    Krisis was jealous. Jesse's reappearance might shake things up between Leigh and Krisis. He still has strong feelings for her.

    Cam is still being strong until Miki turns eighteen. Her parents will respect him more for that.

    Such a sweet chapter, Val! I can't wait for the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eni,

    *blushes* Thank you.

    They had to spoil her rotten before the superstars' arrival.

    LOL. Yeah, who would have figured Krisis can be gentle and sweet like that?

    LMAO, I love it when you leave your incoherent, gushy comments. They make me giggle.

    I agree, hopefully Jesse will find someone who'll make him happy. He seems pretty set on Leigh, but he loves her too much to mess with her relationship with Krisis. But if Krisis does mess up, he'll be right there. The main reason he's come back though is for the weddings, the girls and guys will need awesome wear for the three weddings, so he has a lot of work ahead of him.

    Lily and Blake are best of friends right now, hopefully they stay that way as they grow older.The IFs are theirs.And I haven't thought about having them in the story. But in Season 5 there will be supernatural/paranormal elements to Krisis. Initially it was supposed to be a paranormal series, but romance took centre stage for a large part of the seasons, so I'm hoping in Season 5 I'll get it back on the supernatural course I'd initially planned for it.

    I think Mickey would agree with you there about Cam, I guess his parents taught him well. They do make an interesting match. You have every reason to be concerned where Beau is concerned.

    Yes, triplets. I thought I'd have it up by now, but with installing pets I ran into so many problems, I had to reinstall and clean up the CC, etc. It was such a headache, but at least that's done now and I can start shooting the last chapter and the hiatus won't be as long as I thought it would be since the whole point of it was to clean up my game and sort out my custom content. I know, I'm rambling.

    Thanks so much for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  31. daisies,

    He was and he really surprised her there with his pedicure skills.

    Definitely. Krisis knows Jesse has very strong feelings for Leigh and Krisis knows that if he messes up, Jesse will be happy to fill his shoes. And he'll never forget how they almost got married. He also knows Leigh has fond feelings for Jesse and how deep those feelings run is something he doesn't want to acknowledge or entertain.

    Cam is determined to do the right thing, but with Michaela tempting him every chance she gets, it's going to get hard to resist her advances.

    Thank you and thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really excited these babies are about the make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Seaweedy, yeah, it's abt time, now if only my game can start cooperating so
    I csn get these last few shots. Thanks for reading and for all the traffic you send my way.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well everyone has already summed it up in words but I'll add my word Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOL @ lckygrl. Nice and short.

    Thank you and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  36. *More grumbling about Cameron and Michaela and yays for Jesse being in town* Hmmm maybe I should obsess about Jesse a little...naaaahhh I'll just freak out over the both of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. You always manage to crack me up with your crazy ramblings Pixx.

      Delete
  37. Soooo...it's 5 am in the dam morning and what am i doing? still reading, i can't stop between Micky and Cameron and the babies coming and everything else i just can't stop..i even went to bed once and got back up, thanks, all i need is another addiction=b....do love this story though...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Eden, sorry for getting you hooked. But go to bed right this minute! My orders! I did summaries though, so you could have jumped straight to those and it would have saved you so much time, I know it's a lot to get through and I really appreciate the time you're taking to get caught up.

      Delete