143. A Little More Time

Warning: adult situations
glossary: braai = barbeque

Bridgeport, present day...
Gossip columns and entertainment pages in magazines and newspapers described the After Dark release party as “awesome, verging on epic”.
Music stores didn’t know what hit them the morning after the release party when they opened their doors.

K-Infinity’s fans came out in droves, eager to get their hands on the band’s latest offering.

And as the VJs from VMC had predicted at the party, If Only I had Known was the most requested song across all radio stations that morning.
At O+ Positive Records, K-Infinity’s management, still nursing their hangovers, was already hard at work, relishing the raving reviews in the newspapers.
Mark expected nothing less than a 100 000 copies of the album to be shipped in the first week.
Stanley was on the phone for a large part of the morning, trying to get the album more airplay, not a hard task since most radio stations were eager to oblige him.
Natalie and her team had to work on a few press releases, update the band’s press kit and arrange a few appearances for the band on major radio stations and music channels.
While it was business as usual for their management team and their fans, K-Infinity’s band members embraced the new day on a more casual note…

Krisis, Leigh and Lily moved into their new home.


Their families and friends stopped by to help them set up house, and they brought small house warming gifts too.

The whole day Leigh ran around the house like a mad woman, yelling at the movers to be careful with the furniture.
“No! Watch that! Hey, that’s my favorite vase!” Her screams could be heard all the way inside the house, and Krisis came out to check on her.
He found her tying up her hair in a tight knot on top of her head and he wished she wouldn’t. He liked her hair loose, it reminded him of the first time he saw her in his sister’s living room. He laughed inwardly now at the memory, thinking about what a dickhead he was to her back then and how far they’d come as a couple.
“Relax Leigh, stress isn't good for you and the triplets. These guys are professionals, they know what they’re doing,” Krisis murmured as he wrapped his arms around her and caressed her cheek. He regretted his hasty comment though when one of them toppled a pot plant on his way inside the house.
“Okay, maybe not,” he conceded. Leigh only smiled and patted his hand gently.
“No offense, you know a lot about music, but I’m an expert when it comes to setting up house. So why don’t you help J.D. and Devon with the braai?” Leigh suggested.
Without waiting for his answer she waddled off to find Eloise and Krimsyn, who were working on Lily’s room.
Out back, in the patio, J.D. had just turned the meat on the grill when he got a call from Gabe, Krisis and Devon took over the braai.
It wasn’t good news. Their trackers in Hidden Springs and Hollow Creek had traced Joshua to Bridgeport, but they’d gotten to the The Grind too late, Joshua had already left. They’d turned Bridgeport upside down, but their efforts had failed to uncover the boy, if they didn’t know better, they’d think he’d vanished off the face of the earth.
Gabe suggested they call off the search, the boy had probably heard through the grapevine they were looking for him and he’d obviously do his best to stay off the radar. He thought they should wait, he was bound to slip up and make a mess, after all new vampires always do. J.D. agreed.
His phone call to Mr. and Mrs. Clarke didn’t go well, they were naturally disappointed and devastated, but they understood, their son obviously didn’t want to be found. They thanked J.D. for all his efforts to find him, and he promised to let them know as soon as he had any news.
The tension in the baby room was unbearable. Cameron had eagerly volunteered to work on the nursery with Michaela, thinking some alone time with her was all he needed to clear the air. Three hours later, he finally admitted to himself he’d been sadly mistaken.

He kept stealing glances at her, and she kept right on ignoring him. Every attempt at small talk was squashed by one word replies from her. Every joke he cracked, was met with mildly amused smiles. She was the most stubborn woman he’d ever met.
“Are you going to ignore me forever?” Cameron demanded at last. He was very close to slamming his fists on one of the babies’ cribs, Krisis’ son’s he assumed, judging from the blue linen.
 “It meant nothing! I’m done with Liza!” He added softly when he saw his angry approach wasn’t working on Michaela.

“It didn’t look that way to me. Anyway, who you choose to make out with has nothing to do with me,” Michaela snapped, returning her attention to the elaborate pattern on the wall. Leigh had asked her to hand paint butterflies and flowers and Michaela was pretty pleased with the results.
“Then why were you crying last night? Why were you hurt and angry if it means nothing to you? And why are you ignoring me now?” Cameron folded his arms on his chest and watched her step off the small ladder before she dumped the paints and brushes on the floor.
“I’m not ignoring you, and I wasn’t hurt last night,” Michaela lied, slowly inching her way to the door. They were heading on dangerous territory, if she didn’t leave, they’d get into a huge fight and she didn’t want to cause a scene at Leigh’s and Krisis’ new home. She wanted to be happy for her aunt and uncle.
Cameron though, was on to her. He stopped her progress and blocked the door.

He leaned closer to her, pressing her back on the wood.
“Tell me something, Mickey,” he whispered, brushing her hair away from her face.

As soon as his hands made contact with her skin, Michaela thought she’d spontaneously combust; it was unbelievable how he set her aflame with just a mere touch.

“And I want the truth,” Cameron continued, both his arms holding her in place. She couldn’t squirm out of his grip, not that she wanted to.

“Were you hurt when you saw me with Liza?” He asked, lowering his head.
His lips were unbearably close. If she just stood on tiptoes she could steal one quick kiss from him. But she held back, fighting off her desires to ravish him.

“Were you?” Cameron prodded, his green eyes caressing her lips.

“Yes,” she replied breathlessly, suddenly anxious and afraid, the magnetic pull between them was so strong she couldn’t fight it off anymore. She was like a moth drawn to a flame, and all the clichés in the world she could think of.

“I hate that you were in her arms, and kissing her and doing all sorts of things to her. I hate that you still have feelings for her.” She added softly, closing her eyes, trying to break the tension between them, a futile attempt, really.
“Why?” Cameron wanted to know.

“Because I’m in love with you,” Michaela answered truthfully.
Cameron needed no further confirmation or explanations from her. Just as he was about to claim her lips in a torrid kiss, Eloise knocked on the door. She wanted to know if everything was okay since they’d suddenly grown quiet.
“We are fine, just arranging stuff,” Cameron replied truthfully; they were arranging their future.

“Yes, we are good,” Michaela added.

They listened to Eloise hesitate on the other side of the door, and they smiled their relief when they heard her walk away, both eager to get back to their talk and maybe their 'almost-kiss' too.
“Hey,” Cameron murmured when he was sure they were alone again.

“Hey yourself,” Michaela smiled up at him.

“I feel the same way too. I’m in love with you. Liza, last night, it wasn’t what you saw, I don’t want her,” he explained.
“Are you going to kiss me or what?” Michaela asked boldly, ignoring his confessions. He hesitated, blushed, and then tried to hide his smile.

“Four weeks, that’s all I ask,” he told her.

“No, I don’t want to wait,” Michaela cried, reaching up to kiss him.
“We can’t. Not right now. Just a little more time,” Cameron persuaded her. He'd suddenly come back to his senses and he had Eloise to thank for that. 

But Michaela wouldn’t be appeased, especially now that she knew how he felt about her.
Their argument, fraught with passion and longing, went on back and forth for a while…
One minute Cameron would push her away, trying to cool the heat between them, and the next he’d have her in his feverish embrace, unable to bring himself to let her go.
“Fine. Four weeks Cameron, that’s all you have. In the meantime, no Liza, and no groupies,” she relented. With that she left his arms and let herself out of the nursery, leaving him flabbergasted. In a good way. She was proving to be more and more of a mystery and he loved that, very much!
______

A few days after moving into their new home, Krisis had a surprise for Leigh. He blindfolded her and led her outside.

“Really Krisis, blindfolding me, is it necessary?” She grumbled good-naturedly. She assumed it was the tree house he’d been building for Lily and Blake since they moved in.
“Are we there yet?” Leigh asked, taking tentative steps.

“Now we are,” Krisis told her as he untied the blindfold.
It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the sudden light. She blinked a few times, focused on the 'surprise' and then promptly burst into tears.
She didn’t want the surprise.
“I don’t want it. It’s big and monstrous and ugly,” she cried, glaring at the SUV.
“Nonsense. It’s beautiful, look at, it has…”His voice faded away as he jumped inside the car. Leigh stood where she was; she had no plans of betraying her gremlin.

Krisis hooted for her to jump in and test out her new car, but Leigh shook her head.
“It’s perfect for us and our soccer team,” Krisis explained when he rejoined her.

The rational part of her she knew he was right; they did need a bigger car, and reliable mode of transportation. But it couldn’t have come at a worst time. She was going through so many changes, she’d just moved into her new home and she was adjusting to being the mistress of the house, in a few weeks she’d have the triplets to deal with. It was all too much, she felt overwhelmed and she wanted to hang on to familiar things, like her gremlin.
“I understand,” Krisis told her as he gave her a comforting hug.
Once again Leigh was thankful for their blood bond; she wouldn’t have known how to explain her feelings to him without mucking it all up.
“What about my gremlin? Does she have to go the junkyard now?” Leigh asked, dreading his answer.

“No darling, we can put her in storage,” Krisis dropped a lingering kiss on her lips.
“And maybe in fifteen years I can pass it on to one of the kids?” She blinked up at him.

“Sure. That’s a good idea,” Krisis lied. He doubted their kids would want her gremlin, but he didn’t want to upset Leigh anymore than he already had.
“Okay,” Leigh walked away and got inside her gremlin. She wanted to take her for one last spin.

“Nick and Tony are right behind you. But call me if you run into any problems!” Krisis yelled after her as she drove off.

Leigh ignored him, revving her gremlin’s dying engine hard, trying to prove to him she could still squeeze some life out of her old car.
Outside Devon and Eloise’ apartment, Leigh called her best friend. Ten minutes later, Eloise came out with a picnic basket in her hand.

“What’s this?” Leigh asked her friend as she slid in beside her.

“Red wine and stuff. We have to give the gremlin a proper send off,” Eloise smiled and clapped her hands, rushing Leigh to get the car going.
They sped through the unusually quiet streets, cruising down memory lane. Once or twice the gremlin faltered and Eloise had to get out and push the car just to jumpstart it again. They both cracked up when she jumped back in after her last push.
“I think she’s served us well,” Eloise looked at the car wistfully before returning her attention to the ocean in front of them.
They were now at the beach, ten minutes away from Krisis' house on the cliff, watching the waves and the sun set.
“Yeah. She has. I’m going to miss her. I don’t know how to say goodbye to her,” Leigh teared up.
“Thank heavens I brought this then, it should make the separation a little easier to handle,” Eloise took out the wine and filled their glasses.

Leigh hesitated, wondering if she should be drinking in her condition. She hadn’t touched alcohol in almost six months.

“One glass is okay Leigh, your babies are not going to come out looking like the gremlin,” Eloise joked and Leigh laughed, accepting the glass.
For a while they nibbled on the fruits Eloise had brought and sipped on the wine. Neither felt compelled to talk. With their lifelong friendship, words weren’t needed sometimes…
________

Credits for Photoshop brushes used:  Starwalt Design

36 comments:

  1. How could you tease me like this, Val? What was that almost-kiss?! Not even a little peck? WHAT IS THIS? I think you just find enjoyment in torturing me. :)

    I love how relaxing and happy this chapter was. Even though a few tears were shed, it was all good! But damn, Val. That nursery scene.... You got me all excited and then... Such a tease you are, haha.

    Oh my gosh, with each passing chapter, I just know that the babies are going to be here soon, and now I have something else to look forward to... CAMELA! <3

    We're gonna miss you, Gremlin. You served Leigh well. :D

    Now while I wait in (un)patiently, I think I'm gonna read Krysis from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ HOT! HOT! HOT!
    ~ I bet they can not wait 4 weeks "MiCCAM" Woot!Woot!!!
    ~ The new house would have been stress enough,I know he is thinking of their expanding family,but he could have waited just a bit!His heart is in the right place!
    ~ Hmm! Wonder what could of happened to the Boy!Big mystery!LOL!
    ~ Loved it all!The Pictures so Beautifully done!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Runs screaming through the house!!!!!!!!!!!

    OK that was great, the almost kiss. I know if Cameron had kissed her there would be no stopping it. Four weeks.....please don't drag it out. She needs to be 18 already. I love those two.

    Bye to the gremlin. Love the upgrade he gave her. Can't believe it took him this long to put her in a safer car.

    Ok next chapter please and let it be fast forwarded 4 weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the girls saying goodbye to the car! It reminds me of when I left behind my first car when I moved back to the US from Germany. Lots of memories with great friends and that car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cameron!! what a sweetheart to wait for his love... Ok, now go age her up right now LOL
    I'm RSVP'ing for the baby shower... i'll be there! heehee =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaww poor Leigh :( Makes me sad when shes sad.
    But I want the babies to come so I will just shut up!

    Baby shower! I wanna come! But you would have to dress me in something different, it would be really weird to wear the same outfit three times! =P Hahaha!

    Oh yes! They know how they feel! Yay! But 4 weeks O_O thats a lot to wait! Sshhesh you really are trying to kill me arnt you!

    Really makes me want to get working on my story! I can't wait tell I get more time to finished the characters and start writing. But I'm kinda worried that once I get the first chapter out it will be hard for me to find time to make the rest >.< So it may be a little while, tell I have more time

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ I Loves the Koala bears!
    ~ And the almost kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This chapter was so special, and the pictures made it seem so real!

    I am so glad that Miki and Cam are getting together, and also that he is waiting the four weeks until she is eighteen. Their scenes just made me feel so mushy inside!

    This whole chapter satisfied the romantic in me! It was wonderful, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The music store looks fantastic!
    I was very happy to see Michaela and Cameron express their feeling toward each other. That little bit of honesty will definitely set their hearts at ease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my i need the next chapter now! I can't wait any longer to see those babies :) Aw Michaela and Cam i love these two! And that sweet tension that you created so perfectly real i could almost feel it, just awesome as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Romance and pending babies great chapter can't wait to see the new couple together but I will :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you going to make me beg for a kiss?
    Nice sweet chapter , i really felt they were a family . Poor gremlin , it has always been there hahah i think i will miss it too :'( and i really dislike the new car i mean more space ok but it is ugly ! Btw i can totally see leigh as a soccer mom im the future years haha .
    Yay for cameron and michaela though why the hell didnt i see a kiss?! But im soo happy for them i really am .
    I hope wine does nothing to leigh!
    Nice ending
    Pd: could tou give us some inside pics on da house

    ReplyDelete
  13. *heavy stalkerish breathing*
    WHERE HAVE I BEEEEN?!!?

    I completely missed like, two entire chapters!! And now im not sure what to comment on first, but im too tired to do a really long detailed one!

    I really want to just sum it up in OMG I FRIGGING LOVED IT YAAAAY!! But i can't do that cos uhm... I am incapable?

    IM SO HAPPY FOR CAM AND MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! SO HAPPY!!! I am virtually bursting into happy dance, it is so beautiful! And BOOOOO to another almost kiss! Almost is one of my least fave words! Its SO frustrating! KISS! Let them KISS! IM SO happy that they're together I can't quite express my feelings of pure joy and ecstasy! FAB!! 100% FABBITY! I LOVED IT ALL! Except that really tragic bit at the after party where Cam was kissing THAT FUCKING BITCH. I want her killed off!!!! SHE IS DELUSIONAL. Like that blonde chick, Tamsyn. CRAZY ASS JEALOUS DESPERATE LOOSER LIKE TAM. Jebus. Welcome back kiss my back foot...

    Y U NO KISS FO?! See! Reduced to bad grammer and spelling in pure anguish!!! Also, I am now really errified that Mickey is the target of those three nutters!!! D: Oh god oh god oh noooo.... :( WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO?!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob sob*

    Uhm, I love how Leigh was all sad to see her gremlin go! It was an extremely touching send off! :') I shall miss it I shall... AWWWWH TRIPLETS!!!! BABY SHOWER BASH!!!! WOOHO!! Fun fun fun! :'D

    ~ Eni

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO CLOSE!!!
    I thought the release party might bring them together, and when that went so badly, I didn't know how Cam would fix it. This setting really gave them the closeness and quiet they needed. 4 weeks...4 long weeks. It'll be worth it, but...geez.

    That missing boy, what evil seeds are being planted in him? Not good!

    The housewarming was so fun- I felt like I was there too.

    It was smart of Krisis to shine her on about that deathtrap of a car! Who knows...with enough money, maybe he can have the insides completely rebuilt and surprise her with it when the kids are bigger.

    It was good of Eloise to sympathize and help her feel better. It's great to see the two of them as besties again.

    Can't wait for the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh that comment was insane. I think the lack of sleep was getting to me... >_>

    ~ Eni

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pictures were really good in this, I guess that is all the time though heh. I think everyone will miss the gremlin though, but Micky and Cam's relationship is blossoming into more. The new car is better though and i'm sure she'll come to love it.

    I can't help but wonder though what Beau is up to while Krysis is having concerts, moving into a new house, and a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. First thing first Val. Beautiful pictures :)
    Four weeks, can't wait to see what happens when they are over. :P

    The car part of the chapter made me laugh. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brooke,

    LMAO. I just love to torture you. Is it working? LOL.
    A little peck would have led to a lot more than they are both ready for. Maybe on her birthday he'll make up for it?

    Yeah, it was about time they are all found a queit moment and relaxed a little, after everything they've all been through over the past few weeks. Ah, sorry man about the nursery scene, I don't mean to tease you.

    One more update and you'll meet the Frostlets.

    The gremlin did serve her well, it was her trusty old friend. She'll miss it. I know I will too.

    That's a lot of reading for you.

    Thanks so much for reading and for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Karima,

    -I think the pics just added to the steaminess.
    -4 weeks is a long time, this will be a tough test for Cameron.
    -Krisis' heart is def in the right place, he's thinking about their family and the kids arriving any day now he was pressed for time. If it was up to him he would have given the new car a long time ago. But I know what you mean, Leigh is going through so many changes right now, and letting go of familiar things is a little hard on her.
    -The boy, Beau's grooming him, I bet.
    -Thank you. And thank you for finding me those Luna items.
    -And I sent you a Koala gift, hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jaz,

    That made me laugh.

    You are right, kissing her would have started much more than they are ready to deal with right now. Ah, I can't promise I won't drag it out. It all depends on the storyline and where the characters decide to slot themselves. But for you, I'll try and speed it up.

    Krisis did offer in the past to get her a car, but Leigh refused, she didn't want to be a kept woman. But now she has to accept the gift, it's a necessary evil.

    LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dem,

    The car has been with them for a long time, ever since right after high school, so they just had to give it a proper goodbye. Aw, that must have been sad for you to leave your car *hugs*. Amazing how attached we get to things and what they come to represent for us.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kelly,

    Don't let him hear you say that, he'll get a swollen head. You're right though, I think he's a darling to want to wait for her. Hurry and send me your simself. I'm about to work on that chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rose,

    I know, right. That's how I feel too.
    LOL. Don't worry, one more update and they'll be here. I think by Saturday.

    I've already taken care of your simself, changed her outfit and shoes. I didn't realize she wore the same outfit twice. Sorry, my bad. But she'll def be at the shower.

    Aw, no, I'm not. Who'd make me laugh if I kill you?

    Take your time about the story, I'll be happy to read it whenever it's ready for release. But yeah, I understand what you mean about finding time. I'm thinking of cancelling some of my stories and focus solely on Krisis.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Daisies,

    I agree, it was special in so many ways, Leigh and Krisis starting their new life and Leigh letting go of her past.

    LOL @ mushy inside. Cam will wait a lifetime for her, I'm just not sure about Michaela, waiting isn't her favorite word right now.

    I'm glad liked the chapter. It means a lot to me.

    Thaks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fae,

    Thank you. I put up more pics of the store on Facebook. I think you saw them already. It turned out better than I'd expected and I only needed it for that one shot. Maybe I'll use it in future chapters.

    Agreed, honesty does go a long way in a relationship. They'll be okay. They just need to wait out this 4 weeks.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Angie,

    Already? You are such a slave driver!LOL. Okay, I'll get on it right away. I think it should be ready for release on Wednesday and the finale most likely on the weekend and you'll meet the babies then.
    Michaela and Cam are fast becoming my fav pair. Thank you, I'm always unsure about their scenes, and I always stress about how much is too much, so you finding the tension between them okay has put me at ease.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  27. lckygrl,

    Four weeks is not so long, you'll seem them soon.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  28. GirlyGirl,

    Who, me? NEVER!

    Thank you. *blushes* They were very family-like in this chapter, I agree.
    Me too, it's been part of Krisis and it has come to mean so much to Leigh.
    Leigh will have a bitch fit if she heard you say that about her being a soccer mom. She does not like the idea, not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's not who she sees herself as.
    I'm glad you're happy for Cam and Mickey, and you'll see a kiss soon, I promise.
    Nah, one glass should be fine.
    Thank you.
    Of course. I'll put them up on Facebook just as soon as I finish doing it up on the inside.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Eni,

    *hugs*

    LMAO @ *heavy stalkerish breathing*
    Too funny.
    Yeah, where have you been? But welcome back. It's good to see you!

    That's okay, I understand about detailed comments, especially when a lot happened in one chapter!

    Hearing you so happy for Cam and Mickey makes me want to do a happy dance too. I know, sorry about "almost". I'll try and not use it in future chapters.
    LOL, Liza is crazy harmless, unlike Tamsyn and Carmen. But delusional, definitely!

    Weird you should say that about the three nutters! But then again, their meeting seems to point that way.

    Yeah, it was a sad, but fitting send off for a trusted old friend. That gremlin's been with her through everything. Yes, we are getting very close to the babies' arrival. A few more sleeps and they'll be here.

    I cracked up when I saw your second comment. But to put your mind at ease, it did make sense to me, as anguished as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jill,

    yay, it's good to see a comment from you. Thank you!

    True, they were very close. Thank God El showed up when she did, otherwise Cam would have crossed lines he can't cross just yet. Yeah, I think the place was perfect, it was what they needed to talk and work things out, and thankfully for Cam, Mickey was open to a discussion.

    You are right, Beau can't be up to no good with Joshua.

    LOL. Thank you. I think a fun chapter was needed after a long gloomy season.

    I like the idea of Krisis refurbishing the car. It would be awesome!

    El always know what Leigh needs. If they weren't females and not best friends, they might have made a great couple. She gets Leigh.

    Thanks for catching up with this, and for leaving your feedback. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aeon,

    Thank you.

    You're right, they'll all miss the car, especially its owner. The new car is a necessary evil and she really doesn't hate it, she just hated the idea of what it represented. But you're right, maybe soon she'll come to think of it fondly too.

    Mickey and Cam are getting very close, and in a few weeks they'll be free to express their feelings the way they want now.

    Beau is up to no good, for sure.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dutchy,

    Thank you.

    Yeah, four weeks. We'll see how that goes.

    I'm glad you liked that part of the chapter.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So excited for mickey and cam. Yeaaaaaaaaaa. I loved the last few chapters. I tried post comments it wouldn't let me. Also it won't let me read forsaken it say i need to be invited. My email is mannagurl4ever@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anna,

    Thanks for reading and for leaving a comment. Yeah, Mickey and Cam! Woot woot!
    Sometimes blogger is weird like that, but I'm gld you were able to this time.

    About the Forsaken, I've temporarily made it private while I decide what to do with it, I'm thinking of turning it into a novella. But we'll see. If it does stay as a sim story, you'll be the first to know.

    Again, thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love Leigh all nuerotic about the moving people. That was funny when Krisis tried to reassure her and then someone broke something :D
    My brain still has not fully processed Mickey and Cams scene. It was so beautiful...and sexy...and Hot as hell! 4 weeks is a long time and I doubt those two can keep their hands off each other that long.
    Aw! Poor Leigh and her Gremlin :( I am glad it seemed to just be hormones. It definetly wouldn't be safe toting the triplets and Lily around in that car. It is the last thing connecting her to her old lifeand a fitting goodbye.
    Can't wait for the baby Shower!

    ReplyDelete
  36. *Grumbles something about Cameron being mine*

    ReplyDelete