glossary: matric dance = prom
Bridgeport, present day...
Michaela didn’t want to go to therapy, but to make her parents happy she agreed. After her second therapy session she admitted to her friends it wasn’t so bad. She liked Dr. Sanchez. She was easy to talk to, she didn’t judge the choices she was determined to make as soon as she was eighteen, and she didn’t blame her for the incident in Hollow Creek.
While she attended her therapy sessions with Dr. Sanchez, J.D and Krimsyn attended their own with Dr. Harlow in the next room. Therapy had helped them before, and they knew it would help them again, especially now that they’d decided on the date for their wedding.
In one of their sessions, Dr. Sanchez suggested hypnosis since Michaela found it hard to talk about Hollow Creek. Michaela was not convinced it would work but she agreed; she’d do anything to get her memories back and find closure.
Krimsyn and J.D. agreed to the treatment after numerous assurances on Dr. Sanchez’s part that Michaela wouldn’t be in any physical pain, and the moment she showed signs of distress they’d discontinue the session immediately.
In her calm, soothing voice, Dr. Sanchez took Michaela back to Hollow Creek, to that night two weeks earlier…
Michaela explained to Dr. Sanchez how she met her prey and picked him out from the crowd at Waylon’s Haunt, and she described the “demon” that had taken over her just before she attacked and drained him to the point of near death.
She found it easier to delve deeper into her memories with Dr. Sanchez beside her, holding her hand, her calm voice gently coaxing her to confront her past.
“…I can’t stop drinking from him. His pulse has slowed. It’s not as loud as before. It’s very weak, faint. Almost gone. I know I should stop, but I can’t…I can’t seem to. Please make me stop. Make me stop hurting him,” she convulsed on the couch, clutching the doctor’s hand tightly.
“It’s okay. You’re safe. Tell me what happens next. Where are you now? What do you see? How do you feel?” Dr. Sanchez squeezed her hand gently, her calm, soothing voice leading her deeper into her subconscious.
“It’s so dark, but I can see the rats scurrying on the ground. Something pulls me away from him.” She choked back her sobs; a single tear trickled down her cheek.
“Is it a sound, a person, what is it? What pulls you away from him?” Dr. Sanchez asked again.
“It’s me. The part of me that knows it’s wrong; the angel inside me pulls me away.” Michaela replied, her breathing came out shallow and forced.
“Now, look around you, are you still in the alley?”
“Yes. Yes I am,” Michaela, with her eyes still closed, nodded her head.
“Where is he? Where is your prey?”
“He’s on the ground. I’m leaning over him trying to resuscitate him. But it isn’t working. He’s not responding,” she cried shrilly.
“What do you do next? Describe where you are and how you feel at this point.”
“It’s drizzling and it’s so dark. I’m scared I killed him. Scared I missed curfew. Mom and dad will be so mad at me. And he’s dead, on the ground. I have to save him. And I---I tear at…I tear at…” Michaela sobbed and shuddered all at once.
“Yes. Go on, it’s okay, you’re safe,” Dr. Sanchez cooed gently, squeezing her hand again reassuringly.
“I tear at my wrists and force him to drink my blood. He doesn’t want to, but he takes some in. And oh my God, I’m bleeding so badly, it’s falling all over him, on my hands, and my clothes, and on the ground. It’s everywhere!” Michaela jerked on the couch, her forehead damp with perspiration.
“You are doing so well, tell me more.” The therapist continued.
Michaela took her through the rest of her night, “I black out after that and when I regain consciousness he’s behind the trashcans. I think he tried to get away from me, but he was too weak from all the blood loss, I think that’s how he ended up there. When I see him, his empty eyes staring back at me scare me, and I panic. I run. I don’t know what else to do. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” Michaela screamed loudly, causing her parents to barge into the session.
“What’s going on here? What are you doing to her?” J.D. howled at Dr. Sanchez.
“Why is she crying? Take her out the trance,” Krimsyn also yelled.
Their therapist came in then and tried to pry them away, but they wouldn’t leave the room knowing their daughter was distressed.
Dr. Sanchez, bewildered by the sudden appearance of her patient’s parents, forced herself to stay calm and bring Michaela out of her hypnotic trance, “Michaela, When I count to five, you will be wide awake, feeling good…One. Two...Three... Four...Five... open your eyes... fully coming back... fully back... wide awake... that's right...wide awake.”
As soon as Michaela opened her eyes, her parents dived for her and cradled her in their arms. Dr. Sanchez and Dr. Harlow left the room to give them privacy.
“Mom. I remember. I remember everything. I didn’t kill him. But I think I turned him. I don’t know how though, I swear he was dead. His eyes were like Trudy’s mom. He had no pulse!” She told them everything she’d just discovered with Dr. Sanchez and J.D. cleared up the rest of her confusion.
His theory was when Michaela came to and saw her prey’s vacant eyes he was already undergoing his transformation.
After exchanging blood with a vampire, human’s go through a short period known as the “change”. It’s characterized by abnormal pauses in breathing and it can last from a few seconds to minutes, and may occur five to thirty times or more in an hour, and that’s when their DNA mutates and the vampire gene takes root in their system.
“The point is when you came to and saw him there, he wasn’t dead, he was going through his change, and that’s why you couldn’t pick up a pulse when you held him; his transformation though would have been complete three days later. Sweetheart, you didn’t kill him.”
“It doesn’t make it okay,” Michaela sobbed in her hands. “I had no right to turn him. And if I could take it all back I would. I was just trying to save his life. I’m so ashamed of myself for what I did. Attacking him like he wasn’t worth shit”
“Hey, I don’t ever want you to feel ashamed of being a Vampire. It’s who we are. This is not your fault. If anyone has to take blame for Hollow Creek, it’s me and your father. We should have taught you how to hunt, we should have seen you were in bloodlust and there’s no excuse for missing all the signs. I’m so sorry, you had to endure that, so sorry your first hunt was so traumatic,” Krimsyn told her firmly as she squeezed her tightly, J.D. nodded his agreement.
“I have to see his family and ask for forgiveness. I have to find him and make amends,” she told her parents and they agreed.
They also agreed, finding him was crucial. As a new vampire, untrained and probably afraid, there was no telling what he would do when confronted with endless prey to choose from.
“We will. But one step at a time, Mickey,” Krimsyn promised her as they took her home.
Later, while Michaela slept, Krimsyn and J.D. called Carla and Gabe. The trackers were there in less than twenty minutes.
J.D. filled them in on Michaela’s hunt in Hollow Creek and Krimsyn handed them the clothes Michaela had worn that night. Caroline had washed them, but they hoped there were still traces of the boy on them.
Carla touched the clothes and closed her eyes, trying to get imprints of the boy; she brought them to her nostrils and breathed in the scent, but all she could smell was the washing powder and softener and Michaela’s scent, nothing of the boys had stayed behind.
“I can’t get anything,” she shook her head as she handed the clothes back to Krimsyn.
“Is there anything else she had on that night?” Gabe asked when he saw the disappointment in their eyes.
J.D. and Krimsyn were silent as they recalled that night.
“Yes!” Krimsyn cried suddenly. Without saying anything she raced to Michaela’s room and came back with the red hat she’d worn on her hunt.
This time, Carla had a glimmer of hope in her eyes as she touched the hat.
“We can work with this. Give us a few days,” she told them as they left the penthouse.
“And the payment?” J.D. asked.
“It’s on us. Mickey is like a daughter to us,” Gabe refused to entertain talks of payments.
Alone, Krimsyn and J.D. couldn’t wrap their heads around their situation. Krimsyn was grateful the boy wasn’t dead, but she was worried sick for him and petrified out of her head for whoever had the bad luck of running into him.
“Get some sleep. Carla and Gabe will find him,” J.D. whispered in the dark. They’d gone to bed a long time ago, but neither could sleep.
“I can’t,’ Krimsyn told him softly.
He pushed her on to her back, and began removing her underwear, and within moments they were wrapped up in each other and for a little while, they managed to shut out the world, and their problems, choosing to believe their love would carry them through their dark period.
________
Over the next few days, Michaela continued to see Dr. Sanchez, despite her parents’ protests. They’d wanted her to see a different therapist since they were still so angry with her doctor for putting her under so much stress during the hypnosis. But Michaela had insisted on sticking with Dr. Sanchez, pointing out they’d all agreed to the hypnosis, and it had helped unlock her memories. She knew that’s the only reason her parents had relented in the end.
In the evenings, her parents often took her hunting at local restaurants and dive bars. At first she found it gross and weird to be hunting with them and for the first few nights she’d refused to drink human blood; it reminded her of Hollow Creek and what she’d almost done. But with much encouragement from her mom, and a lot of guidance and training on using her mind-control ability from her father, she soon warmed up to her role as a huntress.
Once or twice they even raided the blood bank in Bridgeport ’s Medical Center . As fun and exhilarating as it was, her parents warned her to try and stay away from blood banks, they were only meant to be used in emergencies, and there were people out there who needed blood more than they did.
On weekends they went camping and hunting in the woods just outside of town. She quickly learned the difference between human and animal blood. Maybe it was the guilt over what she’d almost done in Hollow Creek, but she quickly developed a penchant for animal blood, especially a mountain bear's.
With her life slowly starting to make sense again, Michaela poured all her energy into studying for her final exams.
And when she wasn’t studying, she was with her friends, looking for the perfect dress for her matric dance. As excited as she was about the dance, she couldn’t help but feel sad too. Everyone had a date; everyone was in love or in a relationship. Everyone but her.
She wanted to ask Cameron to be her date, but she’d seen less and less of him over the past two weeks. Whenever they did bump into each other around the penthouse, he was polite and subdued and she always lost her nerve at the last minute…
_______
When Cameron wasn’t at band practice, he locked himself in his house and worked on material for their next album.
He wrote everything he wished he could say to Michaela, poured all his feelings and his heartache on paper and when Katie, their song writer, saw what he’d been working on, she was blown away.
“Cam this is amazing,” she sighed, placing the music sheets on the table. They were on his patio, downing cocktails, and watching the stars.
Cameron shrugged carelessly and took a sip from his glass.
“Does she know how you feel?” Katie asked as she watched the ice cubes melt inside her glass.
“No. And I’m not going to tell her. She’s so young. She needs to go out there and have fun and live her life,” Cameron explained.
Katie sighed and shook her head. “You have to tell her Cam ; maybe she feels the same way too?”
Cameron refused to entertain her ideas. “What’s the point, she’s going off to college after her finals, and we’re going on tour soon. It’s better this way.
Katie fell silent, her heart breaking for him. She’d never been in love, but the romantic in her still harbored hopes, and she wanted someone like Cameron, someone who’d write her songs and love her enough to put her needs before his own. But she also wanted someone who’d fight for her, regardless of circumstances…
______
Note and announcement: I apologize for the lack of shots in some parts, I was too lazy and too tired to shoot flashback scenes. Thank you to everyone who's still reading Krisis, I am humbled by your constant support and encouragement.
And now for the major announcement....
Calling all female sociopaths! The creators of Krisis are looking for one crazy and deranged (and I mean "crazier and scarier than Tamsyn" deranged) K-Infinity female fan to guest star in the next two chapters.
The role in both chapters is quite small but in Season 5 it will grow into something big and scary. The faint-hearted need not apply and if you have a problem with your Sim doing bad things to good people this role is not for her.
Interested parties please let me know here or leave me a message on my Facebook page and we'll work out the details from there. Oh, and it is quite urgent. I need to start shooting the chapters soon. Thanks in advance to those who take an interest.
Oh, I almost forgot, your Sim must be prepared to lie, cheat and kill.
BTW, Rose, did you spot someone you know? LOL!

























Love that Mickie is learning to hunt properly and that the therapy sessions are helping her, though I suspect it will take quite a while longer for her to really let go of that guilt she feels.
ReplyDeleteBtw, are you trying to make us fall in love with Cam? If so, it's working ;) Loved seeing that romantic side of him, even if he can't show it to Mickey right now.
Awesome chapter once again! And by the sounds of your announcement, it seems we have plenty more nail biting drama on the way!
Dem,
ReplyDeleteYou are right about Mickey's guilt, it will take her a while to get a handle of it, but therapy is getting her there.
LOL, no, not really, but if it's working and you're falling in love with Cam, then I'm glad.
Thank you. LOL @ "nail biting drama"
We'll see.
A great chapter, Val!
ReplyDeleteI'll be happy to participate with your announcement
1.I had to laugh at when they were around the campfire, I thought it was hilarious.
2.My heart breaks for Cam and Micheala. I hope they get together they would be a really cute couple.
3.I'm glad that Micheala was getting help, the poor girl. It seems like a really wild night, that we didn't see.
4. I glad that they got family time, it was sweet in a way.
Leah,
ReplyDeleteThank you!
And thanks for taking an interest in the announcement. We'll talk. Facebook me here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000335577886
1. I know right, I love that pic. They were supposed to be warming themselves not their bums. But I thought it was cute and I had to throw it in.
2. Aw, I think Cam would be happy to know how much support he has. Everyone seems to be rooting for them.
3. Yes, she went through heavy shit, but she's slowly learning to put it behind her.
4. They needed some family time, and I had so much fun playing with them like that, not thinking about the poseplayer and poses. I may just revert to taking vanilla shots.
Thanks for reading, Leah.
Micheala is such a sweet girl! I hope that Cam reconsiders and lets her know how he feels soon.
ReplyDeleteI know she had to be so relieved that the boy wasn't dead and she showed great maturity in wanting to apologize to his family!
It was great to see them all bonding as a family again.
It won't hurt me feelings if you choose not to use my sim self as the crazy character, but you're welcome to use it if you'd like!
Daisies,
ReplyDeleteAw, yes she is a decent girl. A lot of things happen in the album release that make Cam change his mind about telling her. So your wish may just come true.
She was relieved and I thought so too about her wanting to apologize. We'll see how that goes in the next chapter.
It was time they bonded as a family.
I'll keep your simself in mind and thanks for offering her, but if she's currently in another story, I won't be using her since in Krisis her role will be on going.
Thanks for reading.
Awesome chapter as always!!!! I'm glad Mickey had breakthrough and that her parents are there for her now. I'm still waiting on Cam to get his butt in gear and tell her how he feels. The sooner the better.
ReplyDeleteI will be happy to submit a sim for you.
Awesome chap. Glad everyone is getting help and the fam is getting some time together. I can't wait for the next chapters and season five sounds like it be crazy good drama. U already have my simself so u could use her. I am completely opposite of the charter u want but it be interesting to see.
ReplyDeleteJazen,
ReplyDeleteThank you. Mickey's well on her way to recovery. Cam is a bit slow, but he'll get there. Hopefully soon.
Thank you. I'd like that.
Anna,
ReplyDeleteThanks. yes, the family needed some family time. They'll be okay. Season 5 is going to be a happy season. It's the end I'd worry about. Yes, I have your simself, she's awesome. Thanks for offering her.
Ok, right, im caught between actually commenting on the chapter and just blabbing about the mad awesome plans I have for your sociopath...LIE CHEAT AND KILL!?!??! IM READY FOR THAT! :D
ReplyDeleteAh...Look at all this crazy casually making itself known... lol.
Im realy glad that she went to therapy! It's a good thing that she's found out all about what happened and got her memories back, That sanchez is a miracle worker lol! Im a bit surprised she wasn't a vampire therapist though. Ah well, it was so cute when they all went camping and hunting together! Im so proud of Mickey...
AND KATIE! Hopeless Romantic FTW FOREVER! I think she's right about wanting a guy that would fight for her, it made me realise that cam's too scared to fight. BUT HE SHOULD! D: He so should fight! I totally get where's Katie's coming from, and since when did Cam get so romantic?! LOVE SONGS?! FROM CAM??!?! I am so team cam right now it hurts. Tell me more about this sociopathic crazy lady!!
Whose fan is she? If she's a crazy Cam fan then trust me when I say that i can do that in a heartbeat.... Hehehe....Kekekekeke...../dodgy cackling.
SO UP FOR THIS ONE MATE! :D
OH OH OH THERE I AM!!!! OOWWW! Ahahaha! <3 :)
ReplyDeleteGreat chapter, I liked it a lot! :D Cam should just tell her how he feels...Im shocked that he doesn't know that she is crazy about him too...Its like their running un circles around each other!
...When you say sociopaths what kind of sociopath? I may be able to fit an extra sim in there well im making my sims for my story...I like the idea of sociopath...;D I promise if you give me the details that i would get her to you really fast!
Glad she found out what she did and glad they are going to look for him. Nice to see they are hunting together as a family and Cam should tell her. I did leave a message on your facebook as well
ReplyDeleteGreat Chapter.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see the family bonding and growing closer together.
How romantic that Cameron is writing songs to Michaela! I really hope these two eventually find each other.
Worse than Tamsyn! *shudders*
I get so excited when I see an update :) and it was very excellent. The therapy pose in that second picture is so perfect.
ReplyDeleteThe insight into Michaela's fated night was heart wrenching. You portrayed her feelings and fears in a very descriptive and believable manner. I hope they find him quickly, poor guy, Nacho breath and all. heh
Cameron. Need say no more. He has really had an eye opening experience. To me it seems that his enlightenment has brought his true self up to the surface. I am very glad he found a good friend in Katie. :) I rather like Katie's last thought there. Loved the update, every single one I do.
I also loved this chapter! Also Flashback scenes can be a pain so I can understand that.
ReplyDeleteI have grown to like Michaela's character throughout the past few chapters a lot. Cameron seems right for her and I am interested in seeing what happens if she meets the guy she turned again. Will he hate her for it?
Also this new sociopath type of character sounds like a character I will love!
Eni,
ReplyDeleteYou're crazy you know that? But crazy good. Your comment cracked me up. LOL. I've received so much interest for this role, so I'm going to give everyone a fair chance to submit their sim and I'll decide from the pool who'll play the role. So if you're still interested, go creative on her. Looks don't really matter, it's just the personality that will make her come alive.
Yes, Sanchez worked wonders on her, though hypnosis wouldn't have been my number one choice, it achieved the desired results.True, but the Frosts do tend to do business with humans, Katie for instance and Patty, Lily's nanny. I loved their family moments, they made me miss just playing the game. Aw, I'm glad you're proud of her.
Yeah, Katie is a hopeless romantic through and through, and maybe in season 5 she will meet the guy she wants. We'll see. Cam is a lot of things and scared being one of them. But you're right, he should go in there with guns blazing and profess his undying love. Okay, maybe not with guns blazing. But yeah, I hope you get my drift. LOL, Michaela's brought out the romantic side in him.
Now, that would spoil the surprise wouldn't it, if I told you whose fan she is? LMAO!
Send me the sim and we'll take it from there.
Rose,
ReplyDeleteLMAO. Yes, there you are.
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I'm with you, he should tell her how he feels. He doesn't know she's crazy about him because he's been avoiding her. Maybe if he did spend some time with her he'd have an idea.
I mean worse than Tamsyn sociopath. You can go crazy on her, use your imagination to create her and if she doesn't get this role, I'll slot her in, in the other two stories, The Forsaken or Seven.
lckygrl1975,
ReplyDeleteTrue, I think not knowing what she'd done worsened her guilt. Now that she's figured out exactly how things went that night, she can start moving on and forgiving herself. The hunting together as a family may have come a late, but it's a learning curve for everyone, esp for Krisis and Leigh who'll have four young vampires to take care of. I'm with you on Cam, he should def tell her how he feels, but he's scared and confused and he thinks he's doing the right thing for her by not telling her.
Thanks so much for reading!
Holley,
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's great to see a comment from you :)
Yeah, playing and shooting those scenes made me happy. It made me realize how much I miss and want to just play the game. Mickey has brought out the romantic side in him, and with time they will, a lot of things have to be cleared up first. But they will.
LOL @ "Worse than Tamsyn! *shudders*"
Thanks for reading.
Fae,
ReplyDeleteYou do? For some reason hearing that makes me so happy. Thank you!
That's my favorite pic too, and Dh's as well. He is my worst critic, but he liked the sets in this and pic#2.
Thank you, writing that scene was a bit hard, originally it wasn't in the story and it's something I had to work in to clear up the events of her hunt. After so much nail biting and chopping and changing I sent it to Karima and she was cool with it, and she gave me the confidence to post it. I'm glad it portrayed her feelings, esp her fears.
Nacho breath, I mean Joshua, getting to him may me be hard, but Carla and Gabe will do their best to find him.
Michaela took Cam by surprise and he's still finding his feet and himself. She's brought out a lot of sides to him. And of all the band members, Katie is much closer to Cam. Who knows, maybe she'll be his best man/woman at his wedding. LOL. But seriously, they are close, and they get along.
In season 5 Katie may just get more than what she bargained for.
Aw, thank you, that makes me want to smile and cry all at once.
Thanks for reading!
~ I already left a comment on RWN,before I got Chrome!LOL!Now I can COMMENT!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~ That Chapter was so intense, at least Mickey got to the mystery part & uncovered what happened that night,but still one exchange of blood would not have done that, I am confused,but then I am sure it will all be revealed,they just have to find him,before he finds them!(he knows who she is,the poster!)
~ I am so glad to see them working as a family unit,& working through their troubles,it can only make them stronger!
~ LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEDDDDDD IT!(",)
Aeon,
ReplyDeleteWOw, you did. Thank you. To be honest this is one chapter I wasn't too sure about this season. Especially the therapy sessions. And agreed, flashback scenes are the pits :(
Thank you. That means a lot to me to know Michaela's slowly winning you over, I must be doing something right with her character then :) All the signs point to Cameron being perfect for her. When she sees Joshua again, it may not be pretty for both of them, especially her.
I'm hoping you'll all love to hate her.
Thanks so much for reading!
OMFG
ReplyDelete*faints* and then wakes up and then faints again! OMG, Karima, a comment from you? Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
Yay, you finally listened to me and got Chrome. Welmcome to the age of technology. LOL. Just kidding. But seriously, it's great to see you commenting again!
-Yeah, the hypnosis helped, and you're right, one exchange of blood wouldn't have transformed him, so it will be interesting to see how it all happened and why it happened so quickly.
-That's so true, together they can only get stronger, and divided they shall fail. That's so cliche I know, but this is you I'm replying to, you've seen me at my worse cliches. LOL.
-Thank you, for all your help with this season! It means a lot to me!
YAY! She learned the truth about her first hunt and that he isn't really dead! Glad she was able to get that peace of mind and the real healing can begin...now for Cameron!
ReplyDeleteThe songs were nice, it sounds as though he's just profoundly in love with her and like Katie said, he needs to confront that. She'll be 18 soon, he'll have no excuse then :D
I hope she does get the courage to ask him to the dance though because it seems that if the contact doesn't come from him, it'll NEVER happen!
Crazy? check! Deranged? check! Lie, Steal, kill? **Sharpens knives** >:)
Michaela will benefit from therapy, I am sure. Already, just to know she did not kill someone must make her feel better?
ReplyDeleteI am eager to see this introduction of the crazed fan. Sounds like a great character!
Like crazy crazy? Like with crazy hair and clothes and make and shit? Or just like mental, but looks normal? Or somewhere in the middle?
ReplyDeleteDj,
ReplyDeleteYeah, remembering the details of her hunt gave her the peace of mind she needed.
The songs were Cameron's way of healing and finding closure in his own way. I doubt they'll make it to the next album, it would feel weird for all concerned to know he's singing about Michaela.True, in a few short weeks she will be legal and they'll have to stop dancing around each other.
She'd like that very much for Cam to be her date.
LOL @ the last line.
Thanks for reading!
seaweedy,
ReplyDeleteYou are right, therapy can only help her get better, if she sticks with it, I think. It does, knowing Joshua is alive has lifted a huge weight off her shoulders.
She is crazy and scary.
Thanks for reading.
LOL @ Rose,
ReplyDeleteI meant crazy mental and looks normal.
Fuuuuuuuuck ! Really? I swear karma hates me ! Just when i have no sims you open a spot oh god i hate hp pc's . When will krimisin and jd stop having sex to fix every problem i mean u can have fun but really? Hahah still on ma ipod i must say :( but to the imp stuff : Cam wake up and go get her , im getting tired of u !!!! Poor michaela but at least she knows she killed nobody and is a littlebit at ease . Some twilightey hints here with animal blood ?? Haha
ReplyDeleteBlame this shallow comment on my frustration at Hving to type on my ipod. I'll have better coments next time !
Ok finished! I hope she good enough! =D
ReplyDeleteVeronica Lee
http://www.mediafire.com/?j4elzgzy1xoe5q5
There are some pics in the download too
And I know what your thinking. Add some pretty pictures to try to kiss up. Well *cough* maybe a little
XP
GirlyGirl,
ReplyDeleteSorry, maybe next time.
Wow, you misunderstood the part about Krimsyn and J.D., they weren't having sex to fix their relationship, they were making love to comfort each other.
Yeah, Cam should tell her and Michaela is relieved to know all the details of that night.
It's not just the Cullens that drink animal blood, Stefan from Vampire Diaries does too :) And so does Michaela from Krisis.
Thanks for reading!
Rose,
ReplyDelete*hugs* thanks for the link. She is very pretty. I like her but Leah alread gave me a sim perfect for the role. However I' will be using Veronica Lee to play the part of one of the owners of Dark Froces magazine,the largest vampire owned mag. Hope you won't mind if I turn her into a vamp.
I'll go leave this comment on your site in case you don't check this.
Thanks so much for all your help.
Thats cool. Have to try harder next time ;P Hehe
ReplyDeleteHm big magazine, i like that. I think she would look really good as a vamp >=D
So sorry that I am replying so late, but I did read it when you posted it. I always need a Krisis shot :)
ReplyDeleteI loved that they all went to therapy. And I am glad they all found out the truth.
The Cam situation is breaking my heart. Micky needs to grow up, my romantic heart can't take it anymore :P Lovely chapter Val and your pictures are beautiful. Waiting for your next chapter :)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4648798
ReplyDelete.....Is it too late or what? >_>
ALSO, tis eni, and it would seem that your post a comment is spitting at me by not letting me comment as my usual persona? -__-
Technology is not my friend today...
Rose, aw, she's too pretty to play the part of a psycho :-)
ReplyDeleteDutchy,
ReplyDeleteLol @Krisis shot. Therapy seemed like the right start to their recovery.
Sadly for Cam. Mickey only grows up next season. He just has to hang in there until then.
Thanks so much for reading!
Eni,
ReplyDeleteSorry, it's too late for the crazy chick, but I'll put your sim in the party scenes. Thanks!
It is so nice seeing them together as a family, for once without any drama, for as long as that may last!
ReplyDeleteIt's so great that Michaela is seeing a therapist, (as well as JD and Krimsyn)she definitely could use someone to confide in that knows how to deal with said issues.
I understand how Cam feels, not wanting to take Michaela's "life" from her, wanting her to go out and have fun and do what she wants, but enough is enough! If he doesn't wake up and go for the girl, he could risk losing her forever!
Awwwwwww :( I miss out on everything. And I know I'm crazier than Tamsyn. As of this minute Val you have permission to use my simself whenever you want to for whatever you want to.
ReplyDelete---Pixx