Warning: drug references, nudity, reader discretion advised...
Bridgeport, present day...
Krimsyn had given Michaela a valium and a glass of milk right after everyone left, and it had knocked her out within minutes. Normally she wouldn’t give Michaela such a strong drug, but she knew her daughter was exhausted from her nightmares about her hunt, she couldn’t sleep through the night, and she couldn’t concentrate on anything during the day.
“Do you think we should take her to therapy, let her talk to someone?” She asked her fiancé in their room. Without paying much attention to his response, she stripped off her clothes, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She was surprised when J.D. joined her.
He held her close, the water running rivulets on their bodies. They became aware of their loud sobs after a long while; they were both crying and clinging to each other, afraid to acknowledge they were in trouble, convinced if they did, they’d be admitting they were giving up.
“How? You saw how we were today, in front of Cam . Maybe we should take a break. Take some time apart from each other.” Krimsyn suggested.
She was stunned when J.D.’s lips fell hard on hers, kissing her until she was begging him to stop, pushing against his chest.“No one is taking a break! I love you and you love me. No time apart. No living in hotel rooms and no seeing other people while we supposedly figure things out. I didn’t spend a hundred years of my life with you only to give up now!” He growled against her lips.
“Okay,” she relented, the fight in her suddenly gone. He was right. They’d been through every imaginable hell and back, from him getting shot and almost dying in the line of duty, to her drug addiction and her rock bottom, there was no way she was going to let them go without a fight.“Good. I’m glad we are on the same page,” J.D. smiled and scooped her in his arms. They almost fell when he slipped and stumbled on the tiles, but he regained his balance and grabbed a towel on their way out of the bathroom.
He laid her gently on the bed and began drying her. Within moments they were both in their PJs, lying over the covers. They didn’t make love; instead, they nestled in each other’s arms and talked, openly and honestly, for a long time.
J.D. admitted he missed being a part of S.W.A.T and he was intrigued by the VIA’s offer. Krimsyn explained her fears and insecurities and why she was petrified of him going back to law enforcement…
Being vampires didn’t mean they were immortal. They had found that out the hard way. Normally they could live forever if they took care of themselves and didn’t meet accidents. But J.D’s job as a SWAT agent had come with a lot of accidents and danger.
Two years before Michaela was conceived, J.D. was shot in the line of duty. If it wasn’t for his quick thinking partner, he would have bled out and died at the scene.
He made it out of surgery alive, but barely though. For two weeks he was in ICU, his life hanging in the balance. Doctors did everything to prepare her for the worst, but J.D. had surprised everyone and miraculously pulled through, and went on to make a remarkable recovery.
Those two weeks though, waiting to know his fate, were the hardest for her. When the doctors told her he wouldn’t make it she’d wanted to die too because facing a life without him wasn’t an option. She’d never understood the term “can’t live without someone” until then. He wasn’t just her lover or her boyfriend, he was her mate, the one fate had chosen for her. Without him, she didn’t want to exist.
For months after the incident, she was an emotional wreck, afraid of letting him out of her sight. Her obsession turned ugly and irrational very quickly. She’d call him a hundred times a day and make unannounced visits at his office just to see him. Some days, when he let her, she’d drop him off and pick him up from work too. If she could, she would have made him spend every waking moment with her. And her drug addiction had started right about then.
Her clinginess got to a point of affecting his job negatively, and hers too. His bosses gave him an ultimatum: either he sorted out his house or he shipped out. J.D. didn’t want to lose his job or his mate so they went to couple’s therapy to work on their problems. Her abandonment issues had emerged from their therapy sessions, things about her past she’d had no clue had a bearing on her present came up, Margaret and her rapist father also came up.
As much as she’d hated therapy, it had helped her see her problems. She was afraid of losing people, more specifically Krisis and J.D; they were the only constant people in her life.
Soon after that though, J.D. left S.W.AT for her, because in the end she just couldn’t take it anymore. Like his bosses she gave him a choice, and he chose her. She left her career as a runway model and they moved to Bridgeport with Krisis and formed K-Infinity, making a quick mark in the music industry.
Exactly, a year after their first album, In the Shadows, was released, they found out they were expecting. Michaela was a shock, but a pleasant one. And they hadn’t looked back since. Until now…
It wasn’t that she wasn’t happy for him, because she was. It was just what the idea of him going back to SWAT or even the VIA represented for her. She was reminded about that dark period in her life, about the person she used to be back then when she came very close to losing him and her sanity. She hated being that paranoid, drug-dependent, obsessed girlfriend as much as she hated the thought of losing him and she’d vowed she’d never feel that way again, she’d never let her fears consume her.
“Where did you go?” J.D.’s voice brought her out of her reverie; she blinked, pushing back her memories.“Remember how we met?” She asked, ignoring his question. She wanted to remember the good stuff too, and hang on to that.
“How could I forget? I thought you were the sexiest hooker I’d ever had the pleasure of arresting,” J.D. smiled to himself as they both revisited their first meeting.
He was an agent in the narcotics unit for CLS (Champs Les Sims) PD when they first met, and his team had raided Opium, her favorite haunt. She was caught with marijuana and cocaine, and JD had taken great pleasure in cuffing her.
“You knew who I was though. Everyone knew who I was in Champs Les Sims,” Krimsyn pointed out, remembering her heydays as a runway model.
“Yeah, but it didn’t mean you were above the law,” JD replied, and they both laughed at the irony; they now knew why her case had mysteriously disappeared.
For weeks he’d harassed her, convinced she’d bribed someone to make her file vanish.
If he wasn’t so cute, she would have reported his harassment, but she’d enjoyed the attention he’d paid her, and looking as good as he had in uniform, had done wonders for his sex appeal.
“You have to talk to him, Syn,” J.D. told her, the humor suddenly gone between them. He was referring to “I know. But for now, I just want to be happy, with you, and just lie here and talk about our past and our future.”
And they did, till dawn, when they lazily made love and fell asleep in each other’s arms…
In Hollow Creek, in a tiny three bedroom room rundown house, Joshua awoke from his fitful sleep, the blinding pain more intense than it was over the past few days.
His body was on fire. He could hear Mrs. Stein’s voice four houses away as if she was right there in the room with him. His sister’s heartbeat in the next room was unbearably loud, he wanted to silence it, he wanted peace and quiet and to flee from the voices and the sounds and the smells.
“Joey, you’re awake. You won’t believe how amazing Joshua grunted something. What though, he didn’t know.
“Stay away from me!” Joshua growled in an oddly hollow voice.
“But Joey-” Ellen reached for him again, but he shoved her away with little effort.
He didn’t realize just how hard he’d pushed her though until he heard her body crash against the old black and white TV and slide down to the floor with a dull thud.
Joshua watched her rub the back of her head. Her soft gasp when she saw the bloodstain on her fingers thrilled him.
The smell of her blood awakened something dark and scary inside of him and he jumped for her, ready to tear her apart limb to limb, familial relations forgotten. At that moment he was more concerned with satisfying his burning thirst.
“What are you doing? Get away from me! MOM, JOSHUA is acting strange! HIS EYES ARE GLOWING!” Ellen screamed at the top of her lungs. Their parents ran into the room just as Joshua showed his fangs.
“Oh God, he’s one of them now. My poor baby. Joey. I knew it would happen! The demon blood!” Mrs. Clarke cried, flailing her hands in every direction, her pale blue eyes glaring accusingly at her husband. Mr. Clarke carefully approached his two spawns on the floor, but he didn’t make it very far. His son sent him soaring in the air; they all heard the wood splinter and collapse under his weight as the door came off its hinges.
Her tears shook him out of his bloodthirsty trance and he was instantly filled with remorse when his eyes refocused and saw the damage he’d done.“No!” His loud anguished howl as he flung himself out of the window pierced the relatively peaceful morning air, leaving his family devastated beyond anything they’d ever felt…
Karima, Ellie is one of your sims, Cherie Blossom, I think. I just aged her down in CAS. She is so pretty. OMFG! I'll post some shots of soon. Thank you for her!
________
Karima, Ellie is one of your sims, Cherie Blossom, I think. I just aged her down in CAS. She is so pretty. OMFG! I'll post some shots of soon. Thank you for her!







I am relieved that JD and Krimsyn are really working things out. They belong together! It was good to find out their background.
ReplyDeleteThey are finally taking care of Michaela now!
Poor Joshua! No one is there to help him understand what has happened or to help him! He is another good looking guy! All of your Sims are!
I am getting sad because it is almost the end of the season, but I loved it like always!
Oh no, poor Joshua. I feel badly that Michaela was alone when she experienced the bloodlust, but my heart goes out to this poor guy who is completely alone and facing a complete life change. (and he is a cutie, just hope he brushes his teeth often. ^_^)
ReplyDeleteIt was really wonderful to read the backstory surrounding Krimsyn's fears as well as J.D.'s thoughts and feelings. He still seems to me to be the silent watcher type, stoic exterior but noble and steadfast inside. He's a great character.
11daisies,
ReplyDeleteI can imagine. I promise I won't pull a Rich & Brooke from the B&B on you guys. They are truly working things out now :) Time for games is over.
Yes they are, and over the next update they take their parenting roles seriously. Mickey will be okay.
The same can't be said for Josh though. LOL, I'm vain like that, ugliness has no place in my game. LMAO. Just kidding. Josh is actually Luca from the Forsaken changed quite a bit.
Aw, don't worry, there'll be more of it in the next season. Thank you, and thanks for sticking with this, it means a lot to me.
Fae
ReplyDeleteI cracked up when I saw the bit about Joey washing his teeth. Well, I think he was brushing them before, but now that he's out in the wild he won't have time to care for himself much. But I hear what you're saying. My heart goes out to him too.
I'm glad the backstory was okay, and you learned more about where they are comung from.
And yeah, J.D. is the strong, silent type.
Thanks for reading!
I thought it would be longer between updates, sooooo glad it wasn't!!!
ReplyDeleteJD and Krimsyn...YAY glad they are working on things and I loved how he said NO to taking a break. He was right, a break would just be too easy. They need to stay together for them and for Mickey.
Glad she didn't kill the guy, but he is alone and doesn't understand why this has happened to him. He almost killed his sister that was bad.
Mickey will be relieved to know she didn't actually kill the poor guy, I just hope the guilt she feels for turning him doesn't lead her into his arms instead of Cam's. I like him too much for them not to end up together.
so just curious how long of a break do you take between seasons? Since I came started reading your story in season 4 I am not familiar with the waiting process.
ReplyDeleteThanks, loved it as always.
Jazen,
ReplyDeleteNot at all :) I think this season will be wrapped up by mid next week if all goes well, then I start wrapping up Seven and work on the Forsaken.
True, a break was out of question. He'd never let it get that far.
Yeah, he's one of them now and he's all alone, I feel bad for whoever runs into him.
Mickey will def be relieved she didn't kill him but killing him might have been better than what's coming.
I so love your thinking on that Mickey and her fledling. We'll see though how she handles her guilt, if it will even get that far, but yeah, it would be interesting to see what she does when faced with the choice.
Jaz,
ReplyDeleteLOL, I just moderated your first comment when I saw this.
It's not much of a stretch between seasons. One week, two at most. But since I only have a page of Season 5 written, it might just be longer.
Thank you and thanks for reading and your feedback. I appreciate the time you give to this!
Whew...glad it's not like a few months between seasons. I should be able to keep myself entertained with Seven and Forsaken. :)
ReplyDeleteJaz,
ReplyDeleteYou just reminded me I need to get back to Seven, Dem was asking me about it on Facebook and I promised her an update this week, but I decided to wrap up Krisis first. Seven has about 10 chapters written, it's just the shots that's causing the hold up. Are you on Facebook? It's easier to chat there!
Happy JD and Krimsyn talked! SO happy a lot of that came out like it needed! He is so sweet...JD :) and he's right, time apart would not have done them any good, conversation was the key.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what Michaela's going to feel when she realizes Joshua is still alive! I know that will be a HUGE relief but to know she turned him is almost just as bad since his life has completely changed now!
Man...he almost ripped his family to shreds! I do hope one of them finds him though because not knowing his vampire side only spells trouble if he starts leaving bodies in his wake. That will REALLY fuck with Michaela then since she created him!
Great update :)
Loved the back story for J.D. and Krimsyn. I'm really glad J.D. said no to the break too. That wouldn't have solved anything and they would just get farther apart.
ReplyDeletePerhaps the three of them could go to some therapy and help Mickey through her bloodlust and guilt as well.
Poor Josh, he must feel so confused and lost right now. Hopefully he'll find someone to help him before its too late.
Great chapter as always! I love how involved your story telling gets :)
Daijahv,
ReplyDeleteIt makes me happy to know you're happy with these two. J.D. is a sweet and sensible guy and Krimsyn, beig temperamental and emotional like her brother, needs a lot of sensibility in her life.
Michaela's reaction is coming right up in the next chapter, but I personally think it shows a lot of character growth, not just for her, but her parents as well.
Joshua right now is a ticking time bomb and they need to contain him fast before things get out of hand.
Thank you. And thanks for keeping up with Krisis. I appreciate all your support and feedback.
Dem,
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hate writing backstories, but they are a necessary evil for character growth. I'm happy you loved learning more about their past. True, time apart would not have fixed things, and right now, with everything Michaela's going through they really need to stick together as a family.
It's like you're channeling me or something. LOL. That's coming up in the next chapter.
Josh is a mess, and they need to find him fast before things get blown out of proportion.
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHMEGAWSH. THAT WAS DEEP.
ReplyDeleteIm SO happy they talked it through! SO HAPPY. It's completely fabulous and I have total faith that they'll be good for now right? IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!!!!! It was completely adorable... I love how they met, it was hysterical... Oh the romance lol! :D I love those two together I do...
but mainly..... OH. MY GOD. SHE VAMPED HIM!!!! SHE DONE VAMPIFIED HIM!!! HE'S A MAD VAMPIRE!! OH god this is TERRIBLE! What's gonna happen to Joshua! Will he become a baby sitter, drinking the blood of young children as they sleep until one day he baby sits for Leigh and Krisis's triplets and then he meets Lily and falls in love with her even though she's already in love with Blake at the time and there's a massive love triangle that ends happily? Or will he just go de loco, and be the mad serial killer in series five? OR, will he hatch a plan of revenge on Mickey with it ending up that Cam saves her life and they fall in love and elope, but then come back of course? WILL HE BE A MAIN CHARACTER!! YOU MUST TELL ME! I MUST KNOW! D:
THE INTESE. IT BURNS.
Epic awesome chapter, i sincerely did NOT expect that twist at the end... :O
Great Chap. So very happy JD and Syn are working out their problems. Also do they know that the guy Michaela almost killed will turn or has turned. I'd like to know how they plan on finding him and what will Gramps think of what granddaughter did, and how will he try and fix it. Can't wait to read more. I also check everyday for updates on Seven, Forsaken, and Krysis. They are all really good.
ReplyDeleteSo thats what happened to him lol
ReplyDelete"Oh oh oh oh!" That really what i said when i saw the pic of him laying there =P Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteIm glad he didnt really hurt his sister, that woulda been baddddd
Now he just needs to go find the gang so they can hellpppp hiimmm...And ya...
Yes! Now that was i call a make up! They better be okay now because after all that if they were still fighting i dont know what i would do.
Great chapter!
Eni
ReplyDeleteYou always crack me up with your comments. Thanks. But I wasn't going for deep. I hope deep good, and not the "I want to kill myself" deep.
Of course, would I play with your feelings like that? They'll be okay. I know how much you love those two!
Yes, she vampified him. I like that word, "vampified" very catchy and creative. And I love, love, love all your speculations, but what I have planned for him is nothing as spectacular as your ideas. And yes, he'll have a bigger role in season 5.
LMAO. jump into a cold shower to relieve the burn.
Thank you and I caught your update, it was full of awesome sauce!
Anna,
ReplyDeleteThank you, after the heartbreak of the past few chapters, I thought it was time to bring some happy back. They will only find that out in the next chapter, about Michaela's fledgling. Gramps, won't be so involved with Michaela's mess. Her parents will help her clean it up.
Aw, thank you. I didn't realize you check on it every day. I'm hoping to update both soon. The writing is done for several chapters, I just need to find time to take screenshots. Thanks for reading and all your support, it means a lot to me.
lckygrl1975,
ReplyDeleteNice and short and to the point. I like, I like. Yes, she turned him.
Thanks for reading and your message on my wall.
Rose,
ReplyDeleteYeah, you were right all along, but I kept reiterating over the past few chapters that Joey wasn't dead. True, hurting his sister would have been bad, for everyone.
That's the plan, to find the gang, but you never know who he'll meet while he's enroute.
LOL. They are okay. Honest to God, I promise. I wouldn't mess with your feelings again.
Thanks for reading.
Good to see JD and Krimsyn will work things out. I was going to ask you what ever happened to the guy Michaela bit but I knew you have things under control and looks like he should be a fun character!
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't think the boy has anything to complain about! What is wrong with being a hot vampire in this day of age?:P
ReplyDeleteI loved reading the background of Krimsyn and JD, I feel like I can understand them and love them more now. I hope they stay together, they belong in each others arms with such a past. Great chapter!
Aeon, yes, Joshua should be fun to write, glad your questions about his whereabouts were answered. Thanks for reading.
ReplyDeleteLol @Dutchy. I guess if he'd asked for this it would be okay. But he didn't ask to be turned. Thank you, I'm glad you loved the background on those two. For sure they'll stay together. Thanks for reading.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness where do I start. It has taken me quite some time after my busy summer to finally catch up on this.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I am so relieved and proud that Krisis finally gave Leigh a glimpse into his life, sending her that box couldn't have come at a better time. Though it was a bit selfish of him to think that he should have gotten more than a thank you. That's a lot of information for one person to take in, in just one night, especially with him being so old.
The scenes at the yoga place made me lol, leave it to a man to pull something like this at the most inappropriate of times and places. I am so glad that Leigh didn't accept the dinner offer with Thornton. I would have done the same. That whole family needs to get their shit together before there is any type of meet and greets.
It was more than evident everything that Krimsyn did would come back to bite her in the ass, and way to go Krisis, sometimes in life we need to clean up our own messes, cleaning up after other people, especially when you have enough mess of your own just can't be done. I am thrilled that J.D and Krimsyn are working things out though. That's true love right there. For better or for worse.
I felt a little bad for Micheala, with all the drama and problems going around in everyone's life right now, it seems that she was overlooked. I really hope that someone steps in soon, before her vampire urges get too out of control. Poor girl. I was however, glad that Cameron came to her rescue. As much as he lives that rock star life it is refreshing to see that he truly and genuinely cares about her. Lord knows she needs it, without being strung along of course.
I so loved the shots of Lily and Blake playing together, so heart warming and much needed in a time of so many troubles in this story. and a big LOL when he clobbered her with the truck...reminds me of my son!
Such bad, bad, bad things going on at that meeting...but it is what's to be expected from rock stars I suppose.
Oh Cameron, he's got it so bad! He is trying so hard to continue on with this "rock star" lifestyle and yet Michaela still keeps creeping into his mind, like a disease that he can't get rid of. I love it! Most men wouldn't be bothered by the notion and would carry on. It's nice to see that even when she isn't near him, she tends to keep him in check at times.
I was so thrilled when Leah and Krisis finally found their home. The children will need some sort of stability in their lives. The house looks so warm and inviting too! I must admit I squealed a little myself when Leigh excitedly said she wanted it, and Krisis not caring about anything but giving her what she wanted.
I was so thrilled when Michaela finally opened up to Krimsyn, it's about damn time! And I am even more intrigued to find out exactly who is Zahara's son! So many thoughts, perhaps it is Cam or J.D, hell maybe it's Krisis, and he was lead to believe his mother was someone else...who knows! But know I am wondering what this "urgency" is!
Cameron is so right, dead men don't just get up and walk away, looks like we have a newbie vampire on our hands, who knows exactly what kind of mayhem this will cause (other than you I guess lol.) But this should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
So very sorry for the lack in comments, I tried to sum it all up the best I could after finally getting caught up. How I missed reading this story so much! Life is finally settling down now and I have more time on my hands, so very happy to be caught up with this now...the only thing that I'm not happy about...is there aren't anymore updates! LOL
As always beautiful shots and writing!
Nice chapter (i can naever say any is bad coz i love them) . Yay , they sat down and talked like i hoped!! I feel their relationcip will be fine , and that maby they could go back 2 therapy?? Love how jd understands about thorton and im shoked to know she was a model?? Also , i thought they were married hahaha ! About that boy , is he michaela s prey if so , *does dance * im happy!
ReplyDeleteMy pc broke so i will not post long cos writing in the ipod sucks hahaa.
About the story , maby ill Take a shot at it but next month cos im very busy lately
Jenn,
ReplyDelete*hugs*
It's great seeing you back at this. It means a lot to me that you're all caught up and reading Krisis again.
Krisis didn't mean anything bad by expecting more than a thank you, he just wanted to know Leigh missed him as much as he missed her. And I'm with you on that, it was a thoughtful gesture, but it's somethig he should have done a long time ago when their trust issues first came up.
True, that's our Krisis, a stunt puller. He missed her and he couldn't wait to show her just how much, never mind that it wasn't the right place or time. And that's exactly how Leigh feels, before she can have some relationship with Thornton, she wanted him to sort out his issues with his kids first.
You know what they say, nothing stays hidden forever, and Krimsyn learned that the hard way, but they are on their way to healing their relationship. They'll be okay.
Michaela's transformation couldn't have come at a worse time, and with everything going on around her family she was overlooked, as unintentional as it was, it still had consequences and it's those consequences everyone is dealing with now.
LOL. Yeah, those two playing together were my favorite.
I never focus much on their jobs, but with the album party coming up, I had to remind everyone they are rockstars, I tend to forget that myself sometimes.
Yes, yes, yes, I felt like Leigh too when she told Krisis she wanted the house, I could just see her in my mind. I love the new place. It turned out the way I wanted it.
Yeah, Mickey and Syn needed to talk, it was a long time coming, but better late than never I suppose. Since I already mentioned this before, it's no longer a secret, Zahara is Cam's mom. The "urgency" is more political and it can affect Krisis since he's in a Vampire/Human relationship. But more on that storyline in Season 5.
I think it all depends on who the newbiew Vampire runs into, if it's an ancient evil vampire who takes him under his wing, then chances are there'll definitely be mayhem!
Please don't apologize, I understand RL gets hectic. I'm just thrilled you made your way back to this. I appreciate it.
Thank you. That brought a smile to my face. And thanks for reading!
GirlyGirl,
ReplyDeleteThank you. LOL. I think that's you being biased right there :)
Yes, they listened to you and you were right, a good talk is what was needed and you're spot on again about therapy, more on that in today's update. LOL. Yes, she was a runway model. Nah, they aren't married yet, JD proposed in Season 1 after a hundred years, and they'll only tie the knot in Season 5.
Yes, that boy is the guy Michaela attacked. More on how that happened in today's chapter also.
Aw, sorry to hear that about your PC, and I understand about typing on the iPod, I still find it hard to type on my iPad.
Cool, I'm glad to hear you'll take a shot at your story.
Thanks so much for reading.
So, he didn't die after all...he turned into a VAMPIRE!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he'll seek Michaela out. WQill she remember him?
So exciting!!!
Oh yay! He's not dead. Now I'm torn. I want him to be with Michaela, then again I want Cameron and Michaela together...can she have both?
ReplyDelete