213. When One Door Closes

Warning: language, nudity and some violence

Bridgeport, present day...
Devon was convinced he was having a mild heart attack. Dianne Morris, his boss for the last eight years, had just announced Killer Albums was closing its doors.
“I’m sorry, Devon. If there was a way to save the company…” Dianne said, but Devon wasn’t listening, he was already thinking about what he’d say to Eloise and Blake.
He felt blindsided. And all the clichés in the world people use to express their bewilderment.

He’d given almost decade of his life to Killer Albums, signed on more artists than all the other talent agents, raked in more performance awards too. He’d poured his heart and soul into his work, believing if he worked harder and produced results, Dianne would eventually make him partner. But now he had nothing to show for his loyalty and commitment.
Okay, that wasn’t exactly true. He had the new house he’d just bought even after Eloise had warned him not be impulsive. He’d used up all his savings, thinking he could make it all back soon if he just signed on more artists and made solid albums.
Yes, looking back he should have listened to Eloise and waited. It wasn’t a buyers’ market, but he’d grown impatient, he wanted Blake to have a home. Something he and Leigh had never truly had, he wanted his son to have a yard to run around in whenever he came home from school, and he wanted Eloise to finally start that organic garden she’d been talking about since they’d started dating.
“I understand this is all sudden, it feels like the end of the road, but it doesn’t have to be. Look at it as an opportunity to redefine yourself…” Dianne placed a comforting hand on his shoulder as she led him out of her spacious office.

Devon snorted at the remark. He knew she meant well, but he could do without her platitudes right now.
He went back to his cubicle to collect his stuff.
The mood in the open plan office was depressing, Robin was bawling her eyes out at her desk, and Jane looked subdued as she went about her business of packing up her stuff. The rest of his colleagues looked as numb as Devon felt.
He sat at his desk and began deleting his personal e-mails. When he was done he absently reached for one of the boxes; aside from his son's drawings and the few awards lining his desk, he didn’t really have much to pack up and he was glad. As much as he’d loved his job he’d never made his cubicle his home.

As Devon left the building ten minutes later he couldn’t help but marvel at how eight years could fit into such a small box.
At the parking lot he called Eloise. Not to break the news to her, but just to hear her voice. He was disappointed when he got her voice-mail…


The light knock on the door pulled Eloise's attention away from the paperwork in front of her. She looked up and smiled broadly when she saw James, the elderly security guard, leaning on the doorjamb.

"Working late again Ms. Eloise?"
Eloise nodded her head and rubbed her itchy eyes. She was exhausted and would kill for an eight hour sleep. She'd been pulling late nights over the past two weeks, trying to get the quarterly report on the plant in Twinbrook ready for the board meeting this coming Friday.

"Can I get you anything? Coffee or one of those fizzy drinks you youngsters love?"

"Thanks, James, but I’m almost done here,” Eloise replied with a smile. 

The old man didn’t look like he believed her, but he left anyway, reluctantly though when she shooed him away with a promise to take him out for coffee one of the days.
Alone again Eloise tried to return her attention to the paperwork, but her focus had been broken.
With a tired sigh she gathered all the documents on her desk and filed them away. 
She gave her office a once over, making sure she hadn’t left out any confidential files.
Satisfied that everything was in its right place, she grabbed her handbag and headed for the door.
She was waiting for the elevator to take her down to the basement parking lot when a wave of unease washed over her.
She looked around the foyer, and was vaguely relieved to see she was alone, but the strange feeling of being watched didn’t go away.
The elevator doors finally opened and Eloise cautiously looked around the foyer once more, making sure she truly was alone, before she stepped inside.
A minute later she was in the basement parking lot, it was deserted around this time of the evening, but that wasn’t unusual since most people knocked off at 5 pm.
She’d just unlocked her car and dumped her handbag on the passenger seat when she tensed up again. A low growling sound, very much like a bark, rumbled deep from her chest as she sniffed the air.
A familiar scent teased her senses, but for the life of her she couldn’t place it. It was there in her subconscious, but she couldn’t remember where she knew it from, and the longer she tried to focus on the scent, the more frustrated she got.
She hunkered down on all fours and began sniffing the ground, she was about to track the scent when she remembered there were cameras  placed strategically around the parking bay, a mugging incident a few years back had forced the higher-ups to step up security. And the last thing she wanted was to be caught on camera doing strange things.
She straightened up from the ground and just as she was about to fix her dress, the source of the strange scent made himself known, she couldn’t see him, but she could feel him behind her.
Normally her body would give her some sort of warning when she was about to transform, but not this time.
The change took her completely by surprise.
And it wasn’t the good kind.
Without pausing to think, she turned around and hurled herself straight at him the same instant he decided to throw his weight on her.
The sickening sound of bones splintering sliced through the air as his foot collided with her jaw. 
Eloise let out a pained howl as she hit the ground. She was convinced all the bones in her body were broken, but she didn’t give herself time to check.
Driven by instinct and adrenaline, she was on her feet once more.
But before she could lunge at him again and rip out his throat he put up his hands in surrender. “I don’t want to fight you!”

To an outsider looking in, he would have sounded like a wounded wolf, but Eloise heard his human voice clearly in her mind, it was gruff, like sandpaper on wood, not an unpleasant sound, but unsettling to hear so loudly in her head.

 "You sneak up on me in a deserted parking lot but you don’t want to fight me, what the fuck do you want then?” Eloise planted the angry question in his head.

For a moment he looked remorseful, but she refused to let her guard down, she didn’t doubt for a second that the moment she did, he’d pounce on her like the predator he is.
“I just want to talk, I need your help,” he replied, holding her gaze.

“I don’t believe I can be of any help to you, I don’t belong to a pack!” Eloise matched his stare as she began circling him.

“That’s exactly why I need you.”


Eloise stopped pacing then to process his words.

“Please, I realize I made a mistake, I shouldn’t have left you after I changed you, but-"
He didn’t get to finish his plea; all the bets were off now. Eloise lunged at him with a rage so potent she thought it would consume them both.

For an intense minute or two only their loud snarls filled the air as they engaged in a feral fight, trying to rip each other’s throats.

Eloise had never learned to fight, she never had to for obvious reasons, but she held her own for a while and she grew more confident in her ability to defend herself, but just when she thought she had the upper hand, he flipped her over and pinned her down.

“For a city sleeker you’re quite feisty, aren’t you?” he growled in her ear. 

She detected a hint of admiration and pride in his voice and it made her angrier. She didn’t think he had any right to feel anything other than shame for what he’d done to her.

“Get off me, you rabid dog!” She tried to push him off with her all her strength, but his weight crushed her down like a ton of cement.
“Not until you promise to be a good little doggy,” he grinned down at her, baring his canine teeth.

“Fuck you,” Eloise cried and punched at his chest over and over, trying to get some sort of reaction from him, but he gave her none. In fact he just towered over her and took her abuse.
Spent at last, Eloise lay back on the ground and stared at the ceiling. She felt the pressure on her chest melt, and she turned onto her side just in time to see him transform back to his human form, shocking her out of her head; he was as naked as newborn baby and her experience with naked men was limited to Devon and a college boyfriend.
He held out his hand to help her up from the ground.

Eloise averted her eyes from his interesting body parts as she took his hand; she was surprised by how gentle his grip was.
“Your turn,” he grinned at her, showing off a set of straight teeth.

“No!” Eloise barked at him. There was no way she’d transform in front of him. No way in hell he’d see her naked.

“Oh come on, underneath all that fur, you are as naked as I am, so really, no need to be shy around me, I’ve already seen what you have to offer.”
“You prick!” She tried to slap him, but he quickly caught her hand.

“Bad doggy!” he laughed, wagging his finger at her.
Eloise ignored him and picked up her shredded clothes from the ground before she made a dash for her car with as much dignity as she could muster.
Her passenger door opened suddenly and she banged her head on the steering wheel, wishing she could kick herself for not locking the doors as soon as she was inside, she usually did.
“That’s very smart of you, driving home in that state; imagine if you got pulled over, how would you explain that?” He said pointing at her.

 Eloise wasn’t sure though if he was referring to her being naked, or her being in her other form.

 “You have a point,” she grudgingly agreed with him.
“Ten points for Cruz, she agrees with me!” He fist pumped the air and made a cheering sound, causing Eloise to laugh, and just for that brief moment they could have easily been mistaken for friends just sharing a few laughs in her car if he wasn’t naked and she didn’t look like something out of a scary movie.
The moment the thought crossed her mind, Eloise’s anger was back full force, forcing her into stony silence.
  
 “I’m Cruz Desai by the way, the guy who went apeshit on you at the beach not so long ago.” He held out his hand for a handshake, trying to break the sudden tension filling up the car. But Eloise didn’t take it.
“Eight months ago,” she said.

“What?” Cruz sounded confused.

“Eight months ago, that’s how long it’s been since you bit me,” Eloise explained, she kept her eyes away from him, she didn’t want to look at him and be confronted with how gifted he is in the nether regions.
“I’m sorry,” Cruz tried to reach for her hand, but she pulled away before he could.

“You’re not sorry, so stop…”  she didn’t get to finish her rant, the sound of her cell phone shrieking in her bag pulled them back to reality, to the other world where she had a husband and a kid, and lots of friends who loved her regardless of what she’d become.
Eloise looked around her trying to locate her bag; she found it at Cruz’s feet. She guessed he must have dropped it there when he came in.

She was about to reach for it when she stopped, for two reasons. One, it was very close to the naked Cruz, and she didn’t want to have any contact with him, and two even if she did answer her phone, whoever was on the other end would only hear growling sounds.
“You need to get that,” Cruz glanced at her.

Eloise just nodded, but didn’t say anything.

“I’ll give you some privacy,” he told her and when she still didn’t say anything, he quietly let himself out of her car.
Eloise listened to his footsteps fade away, and when she was sure she was completely alone, she closed her eyes and mentally willed herself to transform.
In a matter of seconds, she could swear she was dying when her body literally unraveled right around her.
But as quickly as she’d felt the blinding pain, it was gone, and only extreme fatigue remained in its place. 
Her phone rang again, she knew it’s Devon from the caller tune. She reached for her hand bag, pulled out the cellphone and burst into tears. She couldn’t deal with him right now, but she knew he’d keep phoning if she kept ignoring his calls. 

As soon as the phone stopped ringing, she accessed the message feature  and sent him a brief text, “sorry, can’t talk, in a meeting.”

She hit the send button before she could change her mind about her little white lie. She’d tell him everything, just as soon as she’d figured it all out.
She called Leigh after that; her best friend picked up on her third try, and as soon as she heard her voice, Eloise burst into tears again.

“El? What’s going on?” Leigh asked on her end, she sounded worried, panicky even.
“I need you. Please come and get me, I’m at my work’s parking lot,” she managed to say through her sobs.

“I’m on my way.” Leigh told her.

“And please bring me some clothes,” Eloise added before they hung up.
Cruz was back ten minutes later, still naked. And Eloise was vaguely disappointed; she’d kind of hoped he’d rustle up something, even a plastic bag, just to cover himself.

She let out an irritated sigh when he dumped her bag in the backseat and slipped in beside her.

“My best friend will be here soon, you need to go,” she told him in a quiet voice.

“I have to see you again, please. I need your help,” Cruz ignored her statement.
“Fuck you, you made me into this and left me to figure out all this shit by myself. For weeks I was a mess because of you, I lied to my family, lied to Devon and my kid, I’m not going down that road again because of you!” There was a lot of anger in her voice this time around.

“I’m sorry.” Cruz hung his head shamefully.

“Get out and take your sorry with you, I don’t need it, and I certainly don’t need you!”

 “Our talk is inevitable,” he growled under his breath before he slipped out of the car and vanished into the night…

32 comments:

  1. I don't trust Cruz at all. He turns up after eight months the ba*****. He is cute though.

    Devon losing his job not good but I think he will land on his feet soon I hope but buying the house was an impulse but he had good reasons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed when I read your comment. Yes, I totally understand why you don't trust him, I wouldn't either, cute or not.

      That's true, Dev losing his job is not good, hopefully he can find something soon.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Hey,Krisis is great and all but I really hope that one day you will include witches in the story so can you tell me do you have any plans about adding them?

      Delete
    3. Hi Leon,

      Thanks for reading Krisis.

      This is really the last Volume of Krisis, after this I plan on doing spin offs following the children's lives, i.e. Lily, the triplets and Blake, so I won't rule out witches, but if they do appear, they'll be in the spin offs.

      I already have a story with witches, it's called The Forsaken, and the link is on the left under My Other Projects.

      Again, thanks for reading,

      Delete
  2. Poor Dev. It sucks how his boss did that. She had to know it was coming yet hiding it that way until the very last minute was a real bitch move! She should have been honest and given them some time to prepare and look for other jobs instead of just coming in one day and saying you no longer have a job. That was really fucked up! hahaha he can always go work for Krisis. :P

    Wow um yeah what's up with Cruz. He attacks her, then leaves her to deal with it and now claims to need her help. She better tell Dev sooner rather than later. Hell she might even want to let Thornton know since they have been looking for her attacker. Doesn't the deal she made with them state she has to or am I remembering stuff wrong? That has been known to happen. Either way she needs to let everyone know and not try to deal with this on her own like before.

    Man oh man I hope she's not on camera changing. If she is, that is going to be a huge huge huge problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His boss tried to save the company and sadly it came down to retrenching the staff. She’s a shrewd business woman, and the last thing she wants is to face law suits. This was the preparation meeting for the retrenchment. Devon still has a month to look for a job.

      Remember there’s a part where Dev blanked out, and he wasn’t listening to what his manager was saying, already thinking of things he’d say to Eloise, so in his shock he missed a lot of details of their meeting, and a later update addresses this.

      Um, I don't see him working for Krisis; he tolerates him only because he's married to his sister, he's not about to go ask him for a job.

      Cruz had his reasons for doing what he did, and for surfacing now, and they are all self-serving. Yes, agreed, telling Dev should be high on that list. And informing the Vampire Council of Cruz' whereabouts was part of the agreement. A meeting to Thornton is in order, but whether or not she will see him, remains to be seen.

      Oh yes, the cameras! And there were so many of them!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. ~ OK,so Cruz has shown up out of the blue to ask El for help!!!!!!!! WTF! does he even have a right to ask,he did this to her!No wonder she got so angry!
    ~ Poor Dev,how will he get through this,these two have been through so much, I wonder were or when things will be good for them,but may be it is a good thing,if he is so good at his job, I am sure he will find work again!
    ~ Waiting to see what happens next!
    ~ Loving this! (",)
    PS~Cruz is Smexy,& El was trying oh,so hard not to look!LOL!(But she must have!As she said he was gifted!LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. WTF indeed! No, he's got no right at all to ask for her help. And the sad thing is he expects her to help him, and that's what pissed Eloise off the most, the way he keeps turning her life upside down. And with their bond, refusing him doesn't seem like much of an option either.

      It's going to be hard for Dev, but yes, he was good at what he did, and he loves making music, maybe it's time for him to strike it out on his own.

      Mhhh, LOL, yes, she tried not to look, but yes, she took a peek, I bet lots of times too since he was sitting right next to her.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Growlllllllllllllllllll!!!
    Hubba hubba, wonk wonk!!

    BITE ME CRUZ, BITE ME!!!!!!!
    No fair, making the dude hot (sure, I saw him before, but in his birthday suit he makes me happier)

    Bummer for Devon. To work for something all your live to have your dreams come crushing down on you like a rain of stale bread. What is he going to do now?

    Growlllllllllllllll!!!
    Give me some CRUZ!!!!!!!
    *swoon*

    (yeah, I'll shut up now...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Okay then. I need to take a peek outside and see if there's a full moon, it would explain all your craziness, I think.

      Yikes, you really want him to bite you. I think he'd love that. And I thought you had a thing for Hayden! Guess Pixx can relax now since you're setting your sights elsewhere.

      I know exactly how Devon feels. It's a terrible loss, one he won't get over so quickly.

      You shall get more Cruz in exactly three chapters if I remember right. Or maybe it's four. Lost count. But you'll get him for sure.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
    2. No, sorry hun! There is no explanation and no cure for this craziness... but yes, it is a full moon!

      Adding:
      It should be interesting what his story is and why he chooses now to make contact. El's negative reaction to him is completely understandable, I mean come on, the dude left her to deal with everything and it almost drove her mad.
      He's very full of himself (not exactly a desirable trait) and he may or may not be sorry, at this time, no amount of apologizing or trying to show remorse will do any good!

      Damn it, he's still a heartthrob!!!
      Be still my heart...

      Delete
    3. Shhhh, don't let the men in white coats hear you say that!

      I'm excited for his story, and I hope readers will be too.

      You are totally right, Cruz is full of himself, and he doesn't even try to hide it, but he sees it as good self-esteem than anything else. Though many would view it as arrogance.

      His relationship with Eloise won't be easy, she's determined to resent him, and he's determined to get her to help him. One of them will have to give in at some point though.

      And I agree about his apology, it came a little too late. He'll have a hard time convincing her he means well.


      LOL. I give up! There's no hope for you. Hes a bad heartthrob!

      Delete
  5. It's just not Devon and Eloise's day is it? First he loses his job, then she meets her 'maker', and he wants something from her. Why did the label close again? Maybe I missed something. Wouldn't be the first time. LOL

    Holy crap, I just remembered. The camera. The security guard. Oh holy nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not. The record label closed because it wasn't making any money.

      Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  6. Haha, I loved this update. Well it' sucks that Devon lost his job as it usually does, I guess worse things can happen though and he can get another job...a better one even! I hope!

    As for Cruz, well he's a character! I'm not sure I'd call him crazy yet...but it is odd that he turned her and is looking for help. I mean she is the one that needed help, but I guess it's not too far to assume that Cruz was turned himself by someone who abandoned him.

    Loved the werewolf fight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it, Aeon.

      IKR, about Devon's job. It's not good at all.And you're right, he does need to look ahead now and figure out how to get out the financial jam he's in.

      Yes. Cruz is def a character. And I'm with you on that, it's too soon to say he's crazy, but I wouldn't rule it out entirely. I agree, it is odd, especially after such a long time. I love where you're going with Cruz' past, but I can safely rule out that possibility.

      Thanks, once again your poses saved me.

      Thanks for reading, Aeon.

      Delete
  7. wow this chapter it's so beautiful.. by the way your story is completely amazing, i love it!!!! p.s. i just want to ask you: may i use yours poster's band for my story? many thanks, i'll wait your answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you. That's very nice of you to say that. And it makes me so happy to know that you love Krisis.

      Yes, you can use the band's posters. I'll leave a comment later with the links, and you can download them from media fire. Thanks for even considering using them in your story.

      Be back soon with the links.

      Delete
    2. really thanks for your disponibility. Yours posters are so beautiful, when i will use it i will make a link to your blog ( so everybody will know that are yours ).
      I understand when you say Google translater it's not good... i have you same problems.... fortunatley my houseband speak & write english (...good enough...) so sometimes he helps me to translate....
      thanks again and keep going on with your story!!!

      Delete
    3. No, thank you for the request, and for wanting to use them in your stories. Let me know if they give you any trouble. And thanks for reading, Krisis!

      Delete
  8. Poor Devon... losing his job... that sucks. Maybe it will be a case of "when one door closes, another opens"?
    Wow, so El meets her maker... what could he possibly want from her, i wonder... nothing good i suppose! Someone as dangerous and cute as Cruz can only mean no good LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, that's exactly what it is, a case of a door closing and another opening for him. And Cruz is just a new door opening for Eloise.

      Yes, El's met her maker. It's nothing good considering how much his reappearance will impact on her life. LOL @ the last line. I think you're right, it can only mean no good.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  9. Poor Eloise, she's been through so much, and now this CRuz wants her help after he turned her and abandoned her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, she has been through a lot. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  10. I'm thinking that Eloise, no matter how angry she is, needs to at least listen to what Cruz has to say. If it's anything like all the paranormal romances I love to read, she will regret it in a very big way if she doesn't.

    Even the thought of this series ending, makes me sad. I'm glad you're going to do a "spin-off" with the kids though.

    Fairies might be fun to add too, but maybe you could make it more interesting by calling them light fae & dark fae...something like that anyway.

    I hope that Krysis and the other adults will put in the occasional appearance in the spin-off. After all, the kids are gonna need someone to get them out of the trouble they're gonna get into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *big hug*

      It's good to see a comment from you!

      I think you're right, if she doesn't listen to what Cruz has to say she may just end up regretting it. Turning him away without hearing him out wouldn't be in her best interest since he's the only person who can help her figure herself out.

      Yeah, me too. But I always planned on ending it with Volume 5, but then other story lines were left open when I ended that volume, so this volume really is a wrap up of everyone's stories.

      I'm excited about the spin offs, but at the same time scared too, I've been writing Krisis for three years, I've gotten very attached to the characters and I just don't know if I still have the energy and the passion to devote to another story.

      I like Fairies, but I don't know if I'd be able to write them well at all, there are tons of good fairy stories out there and I really wouldn't want to fall short and embarrass myself. But thanks for the suggestion and if I ever do strike up the courage to add fairies I'll be sure to use your suggestions and credit you of course.

      Yes, the idea is to have them make occasional appearances, so you'll still see them, but not as often.

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  11. I love, love, LOVE this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have no idea how you're going to top this, but I've been laughing since your opening sentence. Devon's mini heart attack is such a Devon reaction to everything.

    Eloise's wolf fight in the parking lot, LOVE.

    Cruz, I'm already attached, you're not allowed to get rid of him, EVER!!!! I love his attitude, he's so sarcastic that he reminds me of...me. LOVE!

    I'm even a little embarrassed to admit that Devon and Eloise are my favorites. I couldn't wait for a chapter with them, they're so, so...I can't even describe it but I LOVE them!!!!!

    I'm freakin'!!!! I just loved this chapter so fricken much!!!! I'm gonna attempt to hug it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love, love, love you for loving this chapter.

      Oh man, do I have to top this update? Please don't make me top it, please! Lol @ "Devon reaction" that's true, it's all him.

      Yay, the wolf fight was a bitch to shoot, but I'm glad you loved it,

      Oh, looks like you'll have to wrestle Cruz away from JM, she's already claimed him. Sorry, you're a little late there.

      That's a first, the two of them being anyone's favorite, and that makes me happy to know they have a fan.

      Lol @ attempting to hug it, still crazy as ever I see. Welcome back!

      Delete
  12. What is Devon going to do! It has to hurt that the business is closing down after all of those years. I hope that he can find something else soon! After all that they've been through this is a hard blow for him and his family.

    How could Cruz possibly expect El to be pleased to see him or help him after what he did to her! I completely understand her reaction wanting to tear him to shreds! Her reaction to how gifted he was in his nether regions made me laugh.

    I wonder how he wants her to help him and why he turned her.

    I always love your pictures, Val! Everything looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      It does hurt and it's terrifying to be without a job so suddenly, especially when he's just bought a house.

      Cruz has no right to expect El to help him, but he's hoping she will. Yes, her fury is perfectly understandable. Lol, glad that bit made you laugh.

      His backstory will be covered in a future update I promise.

      Likewise, I love your work.

      Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  13. Poor Devon :( It's really going to be hard for him to tell his family. Maybe he can start his own record company?

    I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at James. Bless him for still working at his age, cane and all.

    Cruz has some nerve showing up like that. I don't like him already and I hope Eloise isn't caught on tape in her werewolf stage, that'd be pretty hard to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't believe that Devon was dumped just like that. His boss must certainly be selfish for not opening talks about opportunities or chances to make the business stronger. There are always talented musicians looking for a break. A little creativity may have saved that office. Or why not offer it to the talent scouts or the management or something? Blah, poor guy. Eloise is really in a bad situation. I certainly hope that someone remembers to get the security films so her little fight isn't left for someone to find on tape. I don't think this can be good for her. Cruz took too long to find her. I have to step back and read about him. I don't think that he was a bad guy. If the vampire council finds out about him, he's done for! hehe...... loved it... and love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete