161. Dreams for Plans

Bridgeport, present day...
By the time Beau walked into Waylon's Haunt and took a seat at the bar his rage had cooled off some.
He ordered his usual drink, Big Mistake, and took long pulls from his cigarette.
Things were not going well for him. He and Bianca were constantly at each other's throats, fighting over what he perceived to be her second major betrayal.

Their son's health had taken a huge knock since the latency procedure, he wasn't as cheerful and bubbly as he used to be before the surgery, his appetite too wasn't as healthy, in fact baby Vlad looked downright sickly.

The doctors they'd consulted since the surgery had assured them Vlad was okay, and that it was normal for his health to decline a little after intense surgery like the one he'd undergone.
As worried as he was about his son's health, it was the least of his concerns. Carmen was the biggest source of his rage.
Beau finished his drink, got up from the bar and approached the dartboard. As he prepared to take his shot, he pretended it was Carmen’s face he was about to split open.

Despite all her promises she'd carried on stalking Krisis.  Every week she'd been sending him gifts, the latest being a cheesy teddy bear and bouquet of black roses.
The weird part is he wouldn't have known about her extracurricular activities if he wasn't so observant. He'd noticed Leigh's security detail had been stepped up, instead of her usual four body guards there were now two men permanently on site. Krisis' human couldn't so much as scratch herself without one of the suits coming to her side. Their perpetual presence in the bitch's life was making it hard for him to plan his attack, he couldn't see a gap or a security breach anywhere and that's why he was finding himself leaning more and more towards the idea of sending Joshua out into the world, drop him off at the Frosts-Summers penthouse.
Beau took another shot. This time he imagined the dart was a knife plunging straight into Leigh’s heart. The gory image made him smile, but not as wide as when he hit the bull’s eye seconds later.
“Time to up the stakes,” He thought as he retrieved the darts and aimed once more at the board.

He knew the Frosts were looking for Joshua, Carla and Gabe weren't exactly discreet in their desperate search for the boy and the only reason he hadn't sent him out was because he'd enjoyed watching the Frosts panic and run around like headless chickens, he'd had loads of fun imagining the size of their ulcers from stressing about finding the boy.

But now he was left with no other alternatives. And the waiting game wasn't fun anymore. He needed to move things along and deal with Krisis for good.
Joshua on the inside would be perfect.

The more he thought about it, the more it made sense, and with their blood bond in place he wouldn't have to worry about his loyalty.

Yes, it was time to reunite Joshua with his maker...

20 comments:

  1. Beau is up to no good again. If he had any sense he would focus on his family but his judgement is too clouded to see straight.

    Loved this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I love, love, love, what you said about Beau, he obviously doesn't have any sense, he's so hellbent on getting revenge it's scary. Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. What a diabolical person Beau is. I dread the havoc that will come once Joshua is back in the picture. Maybe Beau has gone a little insane like his brother did. He used to be in the band with them, somewhat friendly. His revenge seems to have taken on a whole different reason.

    The pictures were so perfect, and the writing wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fae, he is diabolical, but I love him to bits! And I'll be sad to see him go if and when that time comes. As for Joshua being back in the picture, hold that thought, it all starts in the next chapter, which is ready to be posted BTW. I think losing his brother, and then his career did drive him insane, but he'll never admit it, and he'll never seek help.

      Thank you, but these were really lazy shots, I couldn't bring myself to play with the pose player. I'm thrilled you think they were great though. Thanks so much for your feedback. It's always valued and appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Beau has a blood bond with Joshua! I didn't remember that!
    Beau's desire for revenge is getting even stronger with time. He doesn't care about Joshua or Carmen. He's just using them to get back at Krisis and Leigh!

    I can't wait to see what he does next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nedra,

      Yes, he does, it started in the chapter titled New Extremes, so Josh is under his spell. He's never cared about the two as human beings, he's more concerned with how they'll help him achieve his end game. And he won't hesitate to turn on either of them if and when he feels they've outlived their usefulness.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. OH shit!!! Beau has really lost it! Using Josh who is in love with Mickey and all she did was turn him. That's going to be trouble not only for Krisis but also for Cam :( Things are really about to get crazy now.

    Poor Vlad :( I hate that he is not feeling well now. I hope he will be ok soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mica, you are so right about Beau, whatever his plans are for Joshua, they'll not only affect Krisis and Leigh, but those around them also. Mickey and Cam need fo buckle up.

    The situation with Vlad will probably get much worse.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO can't wait to see what Beau is up to with Joshua. Now Beau is the biggest pain in the ass ever, but I have to agree with him for hating his ex about going behind his back and having the procedure done on Vald...I think Vald's my favorite baby at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I like what you said, about Beau being the biggest pain. I don't think he has a right to be angry with Bianca though, she gave him plenty of opportunity to step up and be active in his son's life, but he didn't, instead he chose to focus on his revenge crusade. Aw, it's good to know Vlad has some love. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. I have to agree with Beau, he loves his son that's for sure. I can't wait to see what he has planned for Joshua...hope it doesn't end badly for the kid though, he's nothing but a pawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beau does love his son, but so far he's had a weird way of showing it. The next few chapters deal with Joshua's story line so hopefully that should answer some questions about Beau's plans. Chances are it will end badly for him, Beau is all about meeting his own goals/needs.

      Delete
  8. Yeah Beau is so driven by revenge and hate that he has forgot about his son. If he had paid attention and been in his life perhaps he would have known that Bianca was going to have that procedure done and could have prevented it...either way his plans for Joshua are no good, it looks like Beau is trying to ruin as many lives as he can in one big swoop.

    Oh yeah! It's also good to know that my favorite stalker has not given up yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aeon, that's true about Beau, if he wasn't so obsessed with his revenge he would have known Bianca was unhappy and leaning more and more towards the latency procedure. Agreed on his plans for Josh, if he has his way, Beau is the only one who'll be left smiling when he's done with the Frosts. No Carmen, is far from giving up. Thanks for reading and for your feedback.

      Delete
  9. Man, oh man. Beau needs to learn that the amount of hate and thirst for revenge only harms himself in the long run :( I hate to think that poor Josh is being used as a pawn when he had no choice but to enter this new world of his :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Beau's too far gone in his quest to get even with Krisis to even think rationally. And I like what you said about Josh, being a Vampire wasn't his choice, and it's so unfortunate that he ran into the one Vampire who wouldn't hesitate to exploit him for all he's worth.

      Thanks so much for reading Dem, and for your constant support and feedback.

      Delete
  10. I fear for Leigh. I really wonder how you are going to solve all this :P
    They now have 3 crazy driven people to cope with. Hope nothing bad will happen. Great chapters! I noticed that I am not really replying in order :P
    Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll soon find out how it will all be resolved. And I think you have very good reason to worry for Leigh.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  11. yikes... he is hell bent on taking Krisis down! I must keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well this doesn't bode well... Beau needs a well placed knife across his throat... Either that or he needs to focus on HIS family more. Great update, can't wait to see how things turn out.

    ReplyDelete