In Barnacle Bay , Sandra was having a hard time sticking to her husband’s orders, mainly because the woman she was supposed to keep an eye on was rude and unfriendly.
She’d visited their tenant a few times, once to drop off homemade cookies and run some errands for her and the other times just to say hello, and each time the reception from the blond had been cold.
Keeping Tamsyn to herself was getting increasingly difficult too. Her neighbors were curious about the new tenant and the constant baby cries coming from the cabin and she had had to persuade the welcome wagon not to descend on Tamsyn by coming up with some silly story; she’d told everyone the baby was sick and whatever he had was highly contagious. The possibility of contracting some unknown disease had kept everyone at bay, for now, but Sandra knew sooner or later, her luck would run out.
As she stood outside the cabin, wondering if she should go in, the thought of calling the police and end all this madness once and for all crossed her mind. But then she remembered John’s warning, the less people who knew about the sick lady and the stolen baby, the better their chances of getting that reward.
Thinking about John, she wondered where he was, she hoped he was already on his way back. He’d only called her once when he arrived in Bridgeport , and that was three days ago. She was beginning to worry about him. He wasn’t used to the big city. Heck, he’d never traveled outside of Barnacle Bay . She hoped he was okay.
The door opened suddenly. Tamsyn Smith came out and scowled down at her, the trash bag in her hand dangled at her side.
For a scary second Sandra was afraid of what might be in the bag. The baby was nowhere in sight, and his constant screaming had stopped, something she hadn’t noticed until her eyes fell on the black bin bag.
“Can I help you?” Tamsyn asked, raising her voice just a little.
Sandra made her way up the rickety steps, hiding her fear and worry with a fake smile.
“No, I just came to see if you needed anything, some general maintenance around the house?” Sandra replied brightly.
Tamsyn shook her head. “Everything’s fine. Thanks. And if I need anything I’ll call your husband.” With that she turned back to the house, but Sandra quickly stopped her. She couldn’t go away without knowing what was in the black bag.
“How’s the little one today?” She asked softly.
“He’s fine. Taking a nap. I should go check on him,” Tamsyn replied icily, tapping her foot impatiently, the floorboards groaned under her weight.
“How’s the little one today?” She asked softly.
“He’s fine. Taking a nap. I should go check on him,” Tamsyn replied icily, tapping her foot impatiently, the floorboards groaned under her weight.
“Doing some spring cleaning?” Sandra nodded at the bin bag Tamsyn had dumped on the porch.
“Yeah, I thought the house needed a little sprucing up. If you don’t mind, I’d like to head back inside now,” Tamsyn mumbled, her cold blue eyes appraising her.
“Yeah, I thought the house needed a little sprucing up. If you don’t mind, I’d like to head back inside now,” Tamsyn mumbled, her cold blue eyes appraising her.
“I’ll be on my way then. It was nice seeing you. And I’ll take this for you,” Sandra breathed a huge sigh of relief when she heard bottles and cans clinked against each other as she grabbed the bin bag.
“No that’s okay, don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of it,” Tamsyn tried to stop her, but it was too late, Sandra had already started down the path. She ignored her tenant's frantic cries and the newspaper girl’s enthusiastic, “Morning Mrs. Miles.
She was so relieved it wasn’t the baby inside the bin bag she didn’t notice she’d passed Tamsyn’s garbage can. And it wasn’t until she was standing in the middle of her kitchen that she realized she still had the plastic bag in her hand. She dumped it on the table, and the sound of the bottles hitting the wood surface made her curious.
She opened the bag and looked through the garbage. It was mostly baby things, some food items and…
“Fucking hell,” Sandra cried softly as she stared at the bottles of cough mixture, there was easily two or three.
It all made sense why the baby had grown quiet suddenly. That sick woman was drugging him.
She had to let someone know, alert the authorities. The baby was in more danger than she and John had initially thought. Forget the reward money…
“Fucking hell,” Sandra cried softly as she stared at the bottles of cough mixture, there was easily two or three.
It all made sense why the baby had grown quiet suddenly. That sick woman was drugging him.
She had to let someone know, alert the authorities. The baby was in more danger than she and John had initially thought. Forget the reward money…













Oh no! I hope she hasn't OD'd the baby :(
ReplyDeleteLove the way you kept us waiting to find out what's in the bag, had to be something since Tamsyn tried to stop her.
Hopefully John will be there with the others soon!
Drugging him? Oh no no no! Is it too late to vote death by Dev? How about Death but ravenous wolves and a chicken?
ReplyDeleteI love that Sandra is thinking about doing the right thing to help Blake now but I hope she doesn't mess things up. J.D and company are on the way!!!
Demenshia,
ReplyDeleteSandra seems to think so :(
But yeah, let's hope he's still okay.
LMAO, and that wasn't my intention. Kidding, maybe it was.
Counting down the hours.
Thanks so much for reading.
Qui,
ReplyDeleteYeah, let's hope she doesn't mess things up.
Thanks for reading.
GASP! THats all i have to say! Really i have no idea whats going on Haha! OH! Finaly that thing i wanted to show you is done! Well i didnt really do it, my friend did it(I normaly do but i had a lot of other stuff, but she did a really good job on it) http://en.calameo.com/read/000679681c54b1a60c052
ReplyDeletePage 188! =D
Rose
ReplyDeleteOMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG!
*faints*
That was the coolest, most amazing thing I've ever seen. OMG! A huge, big ups to you and your friend! The mag looks so freaking awesome! If I was on Facebook I would have plugged it. You guys are unbelievable. You are my new heroes. When I grow up I want to be just like you. LOL! But seriously I'm blown away by the whole concept!
And since I have so many weddings coming up in Krisis, I'll be checking that mag out a lot!
Is there a way to download it?
I think I'll hire you and your friend to plan my sims weddings!
And a I'm almost in tears at the wonderful review of Krisis.
Seeing that just made my day.
Thank you so, so much, from the bottom of my heart!
@ Rose,
ReplyDeleteSince I couldn't plug your mag on Facebook, I tweeted it :)
And I posted a link at RWN:
http://rebelwritersnirvana.proboards.com/index.cgi
That bitch she's been drugging him. I'm scared she'll overdose Blake. I'm gripping the chair as we speak, I need the next update 8O
ReplyDeleteThere she is, my foulmouthed Leah, I was wondering where you'd gone! Lol!
ReplyDeleteJust cos Sandra thinks it, doesn't make it true. Tamsyn could be sick, she could have been taking the cough mixture. Just saying.
Thanx for readint!
Val
ReplyDeleteHehe i replyed on the thread too but
"And since I have so many weddings coming up in Krisis" Whhaaa! HA! LOL Well i think you may be able to ask Beth to email the PDF/Word file to you if you want i could give you her email. Well anyway im realllly glad you liked it =D
Rose,
ReplyDeleteI loved it. You both do such a phenomenal job! I would apply for the job, but I don't know anything about fashion :)
Good luck with finding the perfect addition to your staff.
Val, don't let anything happen to the baby! It think Sandra is right she should call the authorities. Finally somebody who makes sense!
ReplyDeleteHope everybody comes in time.
Dutchy,
ReplyDeleteWould I ever? LOL!
True, where has Sandra been all along.
Let's hope so. The last two chapters for the season are now up.
OMG!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sandra! Get that baby away from that phycho woman NOW! Fuck the reward! that baby, especially that young, could easily over dose.
If Sandra decides to listen to her husband and not call the authorities then I hope Devon and the gang get there soon!
Poor Blake! All he wants is his Mommy :(
Holley,
ReplyDeleteYay, great seeing you back to this.
I agree, Sandra should do the right thing for Blake.
Thanks for reading!
Tamsyn must be insane. First she steals a baby she thinks is going to love her forever and then she drugs him? SICK SICK SICK. It's hard to believe another woman would let this go. Great suspense with the trash bag! I couldn't believe she had really killed the baby and stuffed him in a bag but it was extremely chilling!
ReplyDeleteShe isn't even taking good care of the Baby! I just changed my vote! Devon should take care of her!
ReplyDeleteBeth,
ReplyDeleteYeah, Sandra wouldn't let this go. LOL. Thanks, I wasn't aiming for the suspense, but I'm glad you think it was there.
Thanks for reading and your support, it means so much to me.
11daisies,
ReplyDeleteLMAO about changing the vote. Too late now. *sticks out tongue at ya*
Thanks for reading :)